Varod's New Apartment - Page 52
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 52 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 52 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:20 am

Sammy looked at the door as it opened. She then saw the blood and then back up at him. She blushed when she realized why he went back in side. She then smiled at him when he let her in. She walked in and heard him from the bathroom. "Are you ok? What happened?" She asked knowing that he would know that she was talking about his cut.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 am

"I got pissed," Varod replied. "Broke the table. When you knocked I fell off the couch and cut myself."
He said it with absolutely no worry or anything, and came back out, cut bound with bandage.
"So, what did you come over for? I can get Anti in here if you like. He's still asleep."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 am

Sammy smiled at the sound of Anti's name but she had come here for Varod. She was worried about him. She knew how lonely he could get with no girl in his life and his almost twin having her. "Oh, no thats ok. Let him sleep. I actually came here for you. I was worried. I know that you must be getting lonely, and only having Anti around must be getting a little fustrating. Want to talk?" Sammy asked him sitting down on the couch.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 am

"Well...it's just..." Varod started quietly. "Before she left, I gave Christy a choice. Me or publicity. Then she told me about her cousin and I said I would help and I was sorry. Then she comes back and she's with Oded...she chose publicity. But she keeps a pic of me with her...and she gave me an invite to her wedding and... I just don't know what to do anymore..."
He knew she was his best friend, so he let the tears fall and hugged her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 am

Sammy felt so bad for Varod. He had so chosen the wrong person to be with. But she wasn't going to tell him that, not while he was the way he was now. She smiled at him while hugging him. "Well hunny, your the one that is going to have to choose that fate. If you want to continue being friends with her, then you are going to have to deal with her decisions. But you are also going to have to be happy for her and not be mean to her for any ungood reason. If you don't want to be friends with her then just keep her out of your life." Sammy told him, patting his back while they hugged friendly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 am

"But I don't know which I want...I can't forgive her, but I can't stop loving her..." Varod whispered. "Oh, and this is from Anti. He's watching in his sleep."
And indeed it was true. Varod kissed Sam's cheek.
"He's too lazy to get up."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:02 am

Sammy frowned when she heared what Varod said. "Oh hunny, I wish that I could make the decision for you. I really do. But I will make you feel better about what ever decision you decide to make. I will go with whatever you decide to do. I promise." Sammy told him then blushed deeply when Varod kissed her cheek saying it was from Anti. "Thanks." Sammy said to Varod. She then turned her head towards the bedroom. "And Anti if you want any part of me tonight then you will come down here and kiss me yourself." She said aloud for Anti to hear from the bedroom. She knew that it wouldn't take him long to come out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am

Varod grinned at what she said.
"Thank you, Sam," he said quietly.
Anti hurled himself out the door and lay sprawled in front of Samantha.
"Hey babe," he said laughing. "Can I share you with Varod tonight? He seems so lonely..."
He was joking, but Varod blushed, muttered "shut up" and looked down at the ground.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 am

Sammy smiled back at Varod she knew that he was her bestfriend and when he hurt so did she. She didn't like hurting from someone else pain. So lessening the pain helps both of them. She was just glad to help. "Your welcome Varod. Anytime." Sammy said to him then smiled as Anti entered the room and layed before her. "Aww that's so nice of you Sweety. So where's my kiss?" She asked him closing her eyes and puckering up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 am

Anti kisses her lightly.
"Varod needs a kiss more than I do," he told her. Varod tried to disappear into the couch. His entire body was blushing now.
"Stop, Anti," he begged, voice barely above a whisper.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top