Varod's New Apartment - Page 53
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 53 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 53 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 am

Sammy kissed Anti back lightly. She loved when he did this. She then smiled at Varod. "Anti stop that. You can tell that he is hurting right now. Be sensitive please. Varod it's ok I understand how you feel. Out of all the people I should really know how you feel." Sammy said to him frowing now at the memory. She then looked back up at Varod. "Please feel happy that your girl didn't leave you just to kill your bestfriend and try to kill you." Sammy said to him knowing what she would be talking about.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 am

Varod shook his head quickly.
"No, that's not why I want him to shut up..." he said quietly. "It's because he's saying...saying..." his voice was so quiet you could barely hear it. "That he wants you tohavesexwithme to cheer me up..."
He blushed worse than ever and put his face in the pillows.
Anti laughed.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:34 am

Sammy then blushed again. She turned to glare at Anti. "Anti!" She said still glaring at him. "Just ignor him for now Varod. I know that he is only joking." Sammy said to him wondering why he was acting this way, he must have known that Anti was only joking. She then smirked and started laughing with Anti.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 am

"It's not funny..." Varod said quietly again. "I know he's joking it's just...it makes me uncomfortable..."
He looked away from Sam. Anti grinned and kissed her again.
"So, what's new?" the latter asked her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:47 am

Sammy blushed, not because she was embarrased but because she knew how Varod was feeling. All the time when she was alone she would see others at school kissing and all that and she would be envious. "I'm sorry Varod. I know how you feel." Sammy said to Varod then turned and kissed Anti. "Nothing much new really. The twins are talking now and starting to walk. I'm taping everything." Sammy said smiling at the memory.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 am

Varod nodded.
"But the thought of you like that won't leave..." he admitted quietly, then smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry...You should bring the twins over."
Anti smiled and nodded with Varod.
"Yeah, get them here!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 am

Sammy now blushed from her own embarrasment. She wondered why Anti would be so annoying to Varod knowing he's so lonely. "Anti why don't you try and help Varod, knowing he is so loney." Sammy said to him, then turned to Varod. "Oh their at their grandfathers right now. He doesn't get to see them very often." Sammy said to them knowing that she would have to plan that for another day.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Anti shrugged.
Varod nodded.
"Alright," Varod said to her, feeling a little better. "Whenever you want to bring them here have at it. I wanna spend time with them."
"And I'm gonna help take care of them," Anti shot in.
"Yep, and they have to know uncle Varod!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:46 am

Sammy smiled at them as they talked to her. She never thought that she would get two wonderful people in her life, of course feeling more about one then the other. "Thanks guys, thats great. I'll bring them over next week." Sammy said to them smiling and leaning back on the couch.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 am

Varod grinned and muttered "see you later" and went out the door to go feed and hang out while Anti did his thing.
"Hey Sam," Anti said, sitting and putting an arm around her, kissing her cheek. "Varod just gave us the apartment for today."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top