Varod's New Apartment - Page 54
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 54 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 54 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:59 am

Sammy watched as Varod left the apartment. She then looked over at Anti with lust in her eyes. She kissed him back then put her arm around him. "I know, I'm just glad that he is feeling better." Sammy said to him putting her head on his shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 am

Anti nodded.
"Me too," he said, stroking her hair. "So...am I gonna score tonight?"
He was grinning and joking around. He kissed her neck and licked at it, fang tracing over her skin and making a tiny cut.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 am

Sammy smiled at him as she layed her head on his shoulder. "Well...thats...not...very..." She started saying but didn't finish as she started being distracted by the things he was doing to her. But when he cut her with his fangs, she jerked her head up. "Owch! What was that for? That wasn't very sexy?" Sammy asked him putting her hand where the cut was and bringing blood back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 am

Anti grinned and licked up the blood.
"Don't worry," he told her. "It's just small enough for me to taste it..."
He continued kissed her and caressing.
"I love you, Samantha Burns," he whispered into her ear seductively.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 am

Sammy smiled again at Anti when he licked the blood up and started caressing her again. But then her face turned to curiousity and horror as she heard him call her by her maiden name again. She stood up and look down at him. "Why do you keep calling me by my maiden name. I might not be with him anymore but I'm not devorced yet." Sammy said to him now curling up into a ball on the floor crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:30 am

Anti hugged her.
"Marriage to me means nothing to me," he told her. "But you're not his, I could call you Samantha Gilther, if you like?"
He kissed her again.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 am

Sammy felt him hug her, she liked his touch. But still she was feeling pain for her ex-husband. She wasn't feeling sorry for him, or lonely for him. She was feeling angry at him. For leaving her like he did, and killing her bestfriend, for making her friends think that she was a bad person. She was so angry at him that she could feel her evil side shaking in her cage. Sammy looked up at Anti, her eyes where black. "Anti, step back, I don't want to hurt you. I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at him, for everything." Sammy said to him she could feel her anger rising and as she spoke you could hear the demon in her coming out more and more.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:39 am

Anti shook his head and pinned her down hard, snapping her arms and legs together.
"That THING won't take you again," he promised, kissing her cheek. And he meant it. If it meant hurting her he would. Nothing hurt more than being taken over. He should know. He'd done it before.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 am

Sammy could hear Anti and see everything that he was doing. She could even feel it, but she could also see inside her head. The evil girl was starting to brake her cage. But sammy was able to shut her self down long enough to get inside her head and lock the cage up better. She put pad locks and magic spells all over it. The girl wasn't getting out anytime soon. Before she did this she was fighting against Anti, then after she started locking the cage up better she went into an almost coma like state. Once she was finished she opened her eyes and was normal again. She sat up slowly and hugged Anti. "Thank you. I love you." She said to him with love in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 am

Anti nodded grimly and hugged her tight.
"Anytime you need it," he promised in a whisper. "I won't let you be back in that state again. I swear it to you now."
He kissed her hard and caressed her body.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top