Varod's New Apartment - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 56 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Ashling McKinley Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 am

"Um its Ash." she said holding out her hand, "Ashling McKinley." she continued, "Anti are you sure this isn't a bad time. It seems like you and Varod have company of some sort." she said unsure of who Sam was there to see.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 am

Sammy started blushing, she could tell that this girl, Ashling, was totally confused. "Oh..um..it's fine you can stay. Anti and I where just waking up anyways." Sammy said to the girl as she shook her hand. She then put her hand in Anti's hand so the girl would understand that she was with Anti. "So I heard that you and Varod are kind of seeing each other. How that going?" Sammy ask the girl wanting to get the embaracment out of the room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:26 am

"Oh yeah we are." she replied now that she was actually in the room. "I don't exactly know how its going though really. We just started seeing each other." she admitted blushing slightly now that she understood that Sam was there with Anti. "Makes it kinda easy since I live just across the hall."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 am

Sammy was in shock almost, she had no idea that the girl only live next to Varod. Sammy then blushed when she remembered Anti and her making alot of noise earlyer. "Well I hope you and Varod all the best. Varod and I are bestfriends and he has gone through alot." Sammy said walking to the couch and sitting down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 am

Anti grinned.
"Sam she probly liked it," he teased laughing. He kissed Sam apologetically. "I'm sorry...Do you want a kiss in apology, too?"
He was addressing Ash.
"I can call Varod..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 am

"No I'm good." she said looking at Anti, "If you would call him that would be awesome!" she said smiling as she sat down next to Sam. "I have a feeling this is going to get really confusing all very soon isn't it?" she asked sam looking at her laughing a bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 am

Sammy gave Anti her 'stop it' look then kissed him back gengerly. She then turned to Ashling to see how she would take Anti's jokingness. Sammy smiled at the girl, she was afraid that the girl would take it bad but she didn't. "Yeah it is." Sammy said giggling a little. She then looked up at Anti, watching him do his thing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 am

Anti closed his eyes and concentrated. Varod was only a mile away, hangin by the graveyard.
Ash is here to see you.
Within five minutes Varod was in the doorway.
"Sup Ash and-NO MY COUCH NOT ON THE COUCH DAMMIT ANTI!" he shouted, seeing the cover on the floor and the clothes next to it. "Sam WHY would you let him?! Now I have to clean the damned thing!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 am

Ash couldn't help but burst out laughing. "I'm sure it isn't as bad as you think." she said unable to contain her laughter. "Its...not...no...stains.." she said as she almost fell off the couch, with tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. She took a deep breath and then looked at the angry look in Varod's face and busted out laughing again.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 am

Sammy smiled up at Anti, then frowned at Varod. "Sorry Varod." Sammy said to him then looked up at Anti and smiled. Sammy then took Anti's hand and ran with him to his room, leaving Ashling and Varod alone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top