Varod's New Apartment - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 42 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 am

Varod nodded and wrapped her in a tight hug.
"Alright," he whispered into her ear. "Aren't you the one who normally flips out?"
He tried to make a joke and smile, but his heart wasn't in it. She seemed so serious. So sad...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 am

"That wasn't funny and I don't flip out I'm just the one trying to avoid the fights." she said making a valid point. She would go through any lengths she could if it meant avoiding getting in a fight with him because as of lately it was her that would lash out if provoked.

She pushed herself away from him and sat down on the couch, "I don't think I can be with you much longer." she said looking at him full of seriousness. "My mother is setting me up to go out with some people and I don't think it'd be right to be with you if I do that and I can't tell my mother no because she thinks it will honestly help me and maybe she's right...I don't know."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:39 am

Varod sighed and sat next to her, pulling her hand into his.
"You should just tell her about us," he said simply. "And you should just do what you want. Don't you want to be with me? Oh, and it won't help you. We love each other and I haven't been able to help you. Just, trust me, you going out with guys you don't love is NOT going to help your issues.
"You know I only have your best interests at heart and I only want you to be happy. You should never let people control your life, even if you love them dearly. And those who love you shouldn't try to control your life."
At this he sighed deeply and looked at her.
"It's now or never: me, or your public image."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

"No you aren't going to guilt trip me like that." she said looking at him. "My cousin has been missing. My soul twin and you want to tell me you have my best interests at heart?" she asked looking rather hurt. "If that was the case you wouldn't be here giving me an ultimatum you'd be out there looking for him knowing he is the other half of me that I'm missing." she hadn't truly been right since Godric had left too and she needed him to understand this. She needed him to support her on this. Not being a complete douche about it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 am

Varod was shocked.
"I really, truly didn't know that," he told her and kissed her cheek. "I'll help you find him, got it? You wanna go look?"
All he said was true, and suddenly Anti was there, looking grim.
"I'll help, too."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:05 am

Christy looked away from him when he kissed her cheek. "I don't know." she said looking at him. "You know he'd kill you if he saw you. It would be too much for you to risk." She was looking down and not able to look around at either of them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:52 am

Varod smiled.
"I don't really care," he said laughing quietly and pulled her down onto the couch as Anti, smiling, disappeared. "But as for now, I think we need sleep...in a few days, definitely. I promise."
Kissing her lips lightly, he held her tight and fell asleep. They had been talking for several hours and it was getting late.

A FEW DAYS LATER

They had pretty much just stayed on the couch, making regular visits to the graveyard and them both hanging around his apartment. They learned of the fall of the COL.

OOC: I hope that works with teh char. BTW, how are we gonna do the search?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 am

OOC: I've been gone since the end of DEC!!!!

Christabelle apparated in the middle of Varod's living room. She had been gone for almost two months and hadn't spoken to anyone that she knew. No one had any idea where she had been cause her mother had her little brother over a month ago and she had been gone within a day after the birth of her brother. "Varod?" she called out to him. She looked more beautiful than the last time anyone had seen her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 am

Varod smiled at her and kissed her. "Um...are you okay? The COL..." he mumbled, not knowing what to say. They had been on opposite sides for so long. "Where have you been?"

OOC: Um, yeah I kinda forgot XD
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 am

"What about the Confederacy?" she asked looking at him. She remembered leaving Cristina with him knowing she would be safe while she went in search of her cousin. "I've been around." she replied quietly. She wasn't ready to accept defeat that her soul twin was gone and there was a chance she had outlived him in this lifetime.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top