Varod's New Apartment - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 22 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 am

Varod shrugged. "Fine, just calm down. I'm here."
Calmly and gently, he cuddled with her on the couch.
"I'll always love you, no matter what and under any circumstances," he assured her, putting his forehead against her's.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Christy sighed. She knew she had him where she wanted him. And he believed her. It was a good thing for what he had in mind for him, though she would never tell, nor would she let anything thoughts of it grace her mind or face for anyone to see. It paid to be an occlumens as well as a telepath with her cousin. "You too." she replied quietly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Varod sighed. "Look, we're havin some trust issues and I think it would be best if... You didn't stay here tonight... We both know you wouldn't get any sleep with me here..."
Kissing her lightly one last time, he stood up.
"I'm serious, you should leave. You know you don't like spending the night with a vampire-even one that won't hurt you."
All his vampire instincts told him to bite her, but his love for her overcame those instincts.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm

She handed him her dagger. It wasn't like she couldn't get a hold of a new one, and she was still wearing the amulet that the minister had given her. "Please come to your senses and fall on a blade by your own hands so no one will have to come after you?" she said still trying to be civil to him even though every fiber of her being was telling her to decapitate him right then and there. As she handed him the dagger she accidentally pricked herself with the blade causing a line of blood to form on her hand. "Damn!" she cursed looking down at it trying to see how bad it was as she started to move out of the apartment without so much as a goodbye.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 pm

The smell of blood made him want to charge after her, but he called "Christy! Are you okay? And I won't kill myself! Send whomever you like!"
He knew she was lying now. She would send someone after him... She did love him, he could tell, because she didn't kill him herself...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm

"I won't send anyone." She said turning around to look at him. "I have no reason to send anyone after you." Well she did...he was a vampire after all. "Sie verzögert Vampir Ich wette, Sie zu entwässern mir jetzt trocken, nicht wahr?" she said in German looking at him and then down at her hand. "Does it really smell that appetizing to you?" she asked curiously.

((You retarded vampire I bet you want to drain me dry right now don't you))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm

"To my vampire side, yeah. But like I said, I don't want to hurt you," he told her, standing at the door looking at her.
I want to suck her dry, can I COME OUT?!
NO!
"And that piece of me that came out before does, don't you think I would have already if I was gonna?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:17 pm

"You don't want to but y0u are seriously having to fight it." she said looking at him holding out her hand. "Its trying to surface now isn't it?" she asked looking at him curiously wanting to know the truth.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Varod thought about it.
"My bad side is the one who does, I guess my love for you really is overpowering it... But that love is shrinking fast," he explained, suddenly angry. "Look, I know the truth now and no one told me, not you, not my friend. Just leave. You love me and that's why you didn't kill me imediately... You don't want to be the one to kill me."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm

"No its not that." she said looking at him, "I just figured you'd have the guts enough to do it yourself." she continued to say as she turned away from him and left the apartment. She had things to do now. She sighed as the door shut behind her. She couldn't believe that he let that happen to himself. She couldn't understand why someone would want to be turned into something like that at all.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top