Varod's New Apartment - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 21 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 am

"For once I'm-huh?" Varod asked, strangely bewildered. The hell was she on about? "Look, I have no clue what you're talking about now. I personally think you've lost it. And I didn't know that, actually, you never said."
He leaned in and kissed her lips.
"Look, if you still love me, why can't we go back to how we were?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 am

"Ich liebe dich, aber Sie haben mich buchstäblich mit dem, was du du dummer Vampir gemacht habe getötet. Ich kann nicht glauben, dass Sie mir nicht glauben. Ich sage Ihnen die gottverdammte Wahrheit." she said in German once more unable to function in english anymore. All she could do was cry and shake at this point. "Ich werde mich getötet, wenn sie sich gehen nicht zurück, wie es war. Sie glaube nicht, er wird nicht zögern, mich zu töten?"

((I love you but you literally have killed me with what you've done you stupid vampire. I can't believe you don't believe me. I'm telling you the god***n truth. I'm going to get myself killed if it does go back to how it was. You don't think he won't hesitate to kill me?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 am

Varod picked up on some of what she said.
"I won't let that piece of me hurt you, I can overpower it, believe me, you won't get yourself killed. I'll believe you for now, but there's no way I can be sure and you know that! You didn't believe I wouldn't hurt you...so how can I believe every word you say from now on? You didn't tell me you've been to their headquarters when I first asked, now did you?"
Holding her hand, he bent in close and held her to him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:27 am

"You never asked the right questions." she said looking at him, "They can get you anywhere and no where all at once Varod." she continued to say. "I wasn't talking about that side of you you idiot!" she said looking at him. "You're cold." she said shivering slightly. She really didn't do well with cold.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 am

"Who would, then?" Varod asked her. "I don't care who it is, they have to kill me to get to you! Understand? And will you just tell me everything, please? I just want the right info. I know you're keeping stuff from me, so just tell me what it is."
He pulled her towards him and pushed her against the couch.
"I wonder what it would be like to do that with vampire speed and strength..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 am

"I can't." she said looking at him, "Unbreakable vow." she said looking at him. That could be all she could say with an unbreakable vow. "Please stop pushing me." she said looking angry about it. "I don't do well with being shoved around, literally or mentally." She looked at him curiously, "What?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:36 am

"Okay, sorry... And you know what I mean... That thing we did when we first met on the train," Varod said, chuckling softly. "You want to try it out?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:38 am

"Not right now." she said looking at him. "I'm sorry, just not in the mood right now." she said being truthful. "I'm wanting to know who's been spreading lies about me and defaming my name like that. I'm sorry it just really urks me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 am

"Look, I won't tell you, end of story. I don't break promises to my friends-period," Varod whispered. "Want me to get you in the mood? Wait, crap, since you're afraid of me now, I can't kiss your neck, now can I?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:43 am

"You don't have to tell me." she said looking at him, "I'll figure it out on my own, and please don't. I really don't want to be in the mood right now, my mind is going a thousand miles a minute. But I'll be afraid for a while, I'm sorry. I can't change what happened to me over a few minutes."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top