Varod's New Apartment - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 20 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:26 am

"Deal with it, stereotypical B****!" Varod shouted. "Believe me, I have a lot of self control. My love for you goes quite farther than my need to feed. Besides, now I get a dead body from the ministry to feed on when need be. If you can't trust me get... OUT!"
Losing control of his magic, a chair behind him flew and busted the wall in slightly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 am

"How the hell am I sterotypical?" she asked looking at him, "And guess what I'm not the one losing control of my magic like a silly little two year old." she sighed trying to hold back the tears, "I truly have nothing to live for now." she said more so to herself than to him but more than likely he had to at least hear it. "And by the way, since its already happened in Germany, you should know its happening here too...The ministry is no longer giving you those bodies."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 am

"Guess what? I'll find them myself. And you know what? The only ones I'll feed off of are the hunters. Like you. And, besides, didn't you know? I could go into graveyards if I wanted," Varod said. "I'm what you lived for... I know where I can feed... And I don't want to feed off of you. Now, what part of get out don't you understand?"
He let his guard drop.
"Kill me if you want..." he muttered, dropping on the couch.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am

"What the hell didn't you get when I said I'm not a hunter!?" she exclaimed shaking violently in her rage. She could have sworn she was seeing red. "Big deal that you can go into graveyards....Most people can. Its not like its something special." She scoffed at him. She couldn't even think in english anymore, "Sie sind wirklich nur ein dummer fang Gesicht, der nicht begreifen, was ich sagen, nicht wahr?" she said in German. "Die Tatsache, dass Sie glauben, Ne'os über mich ist wirklich traurig und pathetisch. Ich dachte, Sie wären ehrlich schlauer. Wenn Sie mich wirklich liebt, wie Sie, damit Sie hätte mich über sie glaubten beanspruchen." She was back to being completely calm and void of emotion.

((OOC: the german reads: You really are just a stupid fang face who doesn't comprehend anything I say aren't you? The fact that you believe Ne'os over me is really sad and pathetic. I honestly thought you were smarter than that. If you truly love me as you so claim you would have believed me over them.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:50 am

"All I caught was Ne'os, and it wasn't him. I barely know him," Varod told her. "Look, you're part of the CoL. Just tell me that you are. If you ever loved me you'll tell me."
Sagging his arms, he let the tears flow.
Want me to help?, the voice said hungrily.
Welcome back, long time no see.
Want. Me. To. Rip. Her. Throat. Out?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 am

She closed her eyes, "I know who told you." she said looking at him. "It was his wife, I know you are friends with her. I'm not part of the col. I just know people who are." She said looking at him, "I lived in the headquarters with Nick but didn't find out what exactly it was later when I left him and Ne'os cornered me when I went to get my things." she said looking at him, "I wouldn't hurt anything or anyone without reason and I'm sorry if I value my life and didn't exactly want to get crucio'd again when he threw the curse as I walked away from him to avoid the attack. I never attacked back in anything more than words."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 am

"Now you hate me, so why should I, from now on, believe a word you say?" Varod asked her, fighting down the voice. "Look, you don't get it. No one should be prosecuted for what they are. What if I prosecuted you for being human? How much sense does that make?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 am

"But then again I'm not human. I'm half veela." she said looking at him, "I never said I hated you, you assumed that." She had been truthful. She still loved him. It was why she handed him her blade for him to kill himself. "I get everything. More than you ever know. You believe them over me...thats all there is to it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 am

"No that is not it at all! It's the fact that one of you are lying, and I just found out that you were there and you didn't tell me in the first place! Why haven't you turned them over, huh? Everything my friend said made sense! Your story has several holes in it!"
He put his hand on her shoulder.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 am

"I never said I was a part of it." she said looking at him. "Besides how can I turn over half my soul?" she asked looking at him, "You know Godric and I are soul twins. If anything happens to him I'll die too." she said looking at him. "I don't love many people but I do protect the ones I do love. My story has no holes in it, you know that. You're just scared to believe that for once you're wrong."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top