Varod's New Apartment - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 19 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

"So did I," Varod told her. "Look, I don't know what to think. I'm in the middle. I know what you do, and that's it. I care about my friend who happens to be on their side."
Kissing her lips lightly, he wrapped his arms tightly around her, not letting her go.
"I love you more than anything, and I'll let you keep this secret...for now. But now I know what was bothering you earlier."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 am

"No you don't!" she said pushing away from him, "You don't believe me...You believe them!" she said looking at him, "Either you believe me or you don't. Don't pretend that it makes everything okay cause it doesn't." she said still angry at him for not believing her and having figured out on her own who had told him. It would be the only vampire that actually accused her of hurting them when she had honestly done nothing on both times.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 am

"Well, I wanted to get the information before I showed you this," Varod started. "I am one of them. I'm a vampire."
He opened his mouth to show her, tensing in case she lashed at him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 am

She backed away from him her hand immediately going to the dagger at her thigh. "No..." she said in disbelief at first until he showed her his fangs. "You can't be." she said now becoming so enraged her face and voice held no emotion in it at all. She hated those blood suckers now even more than she had before as she pulled out her dagger and handed it to him. "You should fall on your own blade....Go on its silver." she said urging him to take it from her. She held and showed no emotion but tears were running down her face. "You might as well have killed me too."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 am

Varod waved his wand quickly and knocked it out of her hand.
"Stop this, Christy, I lost you once, I don't want to lose you again..." Varod said quietly, eyes becoming watery. "I love you more than anything, don't hurt me. If you killed me I wouldn't feel it, all I would feel is the pain that you hate me now."
Stepping forward, he held his wand at the ready, in case she tried to hurt him.
"I really don't wanna do anything to hurt you..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 am

"That was so you could kill yourself." she said looking at him, still perfectly calm with tears streaming down her face. "If you loved me you wouldn't have let this happen." she replied trying to at least show some emotion. She and Godric were dangerous even at normal states of mind but like this they could be indestructible and possibly unstoppable. "You hurt me by this!" she said looking at him, "Who turned you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 am

"I promised I wouldn't tell you..." Varod whispered. "Why do you hate vampires so much? I'm one, but I still care about you. Don't you care about me? Do you love me?"
He took another step towards her, hoping she would understand.
"Accio dagger!" he said quickly, taking and throwing her dagger behind him. "Just a precaution..."
Moving at a blinding fast speed and wrapped her in a passionate, loving kiss, pinning her arms at her sides.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 am

She had a reason for hating them. She had never told anyone. She could tolerate them since it had happened so long ago. Not even her twin cousin knew about it and she shared everything with him. He might have managed to pinion her arms to her sides but she still fought against him, moving her mouth as far from his as she could get without exposing her jugular or carotid to him. "You really want to know?" she said looking at him. "Now that you're a leech too?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 am

"Look," Varod said, angrily throwing her to the couch. "If you hate me now, fine. Get the hell out. I don't care why you hate vampires, but if you can't trust me after all we've been through, then get out of my apartment. When I kissed you, you were expecting me to bite you! I would never, ever hurt you! If you expected me to, get the hell out of my house!"
He waved his wand and flung the door open.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 am

She held out her arm and showed him the scar that really couldn't be noticed unless you looked for it. "I was attacked when I was younger!" she screamed at him. "Its a miracle I wasn't turned, or killed!" she said looking at him. It was highly against vampiric laws to sire a child that was still a child as they would never age mentally past the age that they were when turned. "You're a fledgling!" she said looking at him, "No offense but they don't exactly have the best control of their vampire sides. Forgive me if I've been scarred by vampires for the rest of my life! She pulled out her wand, "Accio Dagger!" she said calling it towards her and putting it back in its holder on her thigh, "You're the one acting like a two year old for throwing me on the couch like that." she said rubbing her shoulder from how roughly he had thrown her. She was probably quite lucky he didn't break her in doing so.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top