Varod's New Apartment - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 25 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:15 pm

"Like you care," Varod sneered. "You don't care about any of that, you just care about the people close to you. Quit lying, because I see straight through it like a window. You're not good at making up stories. Lemme give you some 'incentive.'"
He pulled her close and kissed her hard.
"Please trust me...You know you can and want to."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 pm

She looked at him eyes wide after she pushed him away, "You really don't get it do you?" she asked looking at him. "I have to be the rock for my family. I can't be seen with a vampire at all, much less known to be in love with one." She sighed, "I knew I shouldn't have even tried to talk to you again. You can't act like nothing matters but us because thats not how the world works. Its not how my world works!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm

"You just don't understand that I don't give a damn about the world. I care about you and my friends, do I care about me? Hell no. Do I care about the world in general? HELL no! Look, I know exactly how to fix all this, but you'd never do it, it might take away from your overall picture," Varod told her coldly. "If you don't even wanna try to be with me, fine. If you don't even want me to try and comfort you, get out. Why can't you see the world doesn't matter, and most of them don't give a damn about you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:27 pm

"When you are raised in a spot light like I've been it does more than you'll ever know." she said looking at him. "Had I been like Godric and out of the spot light because my parents had wanted it I wouldn't object to what you suggested but the problem is, is that I'm even followed by reporters from Germany here. I've done modeling for muggle magazines and television ads and such. You really think that things could really be the same for me if I just disappeared from the world?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:41 pm

"No, I don't think that," Varod said, quietly. "I can see the appeal and all, but do you really think they love you more than I do? Do you honestly believe anyone in the world at large care about you as much as I do? I want you to answer me this, with all the money I make doin what I the vigilante thing, don't you think I could be all rich and popular? But I don't want that, I like a simple life. You don't understand, I get enough to provide you with all the comforts you have at home but the only difference is: it'd be with me."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 pm

She looked at him. How could she tell him her cousin did in fact love her more than he did without making it seem horrible. "There is someone who has loved me for centuries more than you ever have." she replied looking at him, "You are but a young soul in the world now cursed to live that way never growing in mentality or age where as I can learn from mistakes from my past lives." she said looking at him. She felt his pain. She truly did. She had seen visions of her past lives where she had been on his end of the scenario and perhaps that was how she knew how he felt.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:58 pm

"You don't know what's happening right now," Varod said calmly. "I am learning from my mistakes, like the mistake of losing you. And I didn't mean within your family, I meant out there, among the common man or woman. They don't care about you, and I know your family loves you, but so do I. But you don't seem to believe what I say...or what I do...I just can't figure out WHAT to do..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 pm

"I never said I didn't believe you." she said looking at him. "Its just there are some people in this world that you could never love me as much as they do. I understand a lot more than you do at times. I'm also older than you which means I've gone through more mistakes than you and more mature. Perhaps its better that we don't be together. I can't be with a vampire. You might learn from your mistakes but your mentality will always stay at what it is right now."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Varod looked at her incredulously.
"I don't even think you know who I am anymore, and I know I don't know who you are anymore," he said sadly. "Like I said before, I'm smart enough to know when I'm fighting a losing battle uphill, and I'm about ready to surrender. Look, if you need to kill me then do it, I don't want to live a life without you."
Laying down curled up on the couch, he stared at the wall, defeated.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 pm

She walked up to him hands shaking. "I truly am sorry." she said as she lifted his head up to meet his lips in a what she had intended to be a small farewell kiss. However she couldn't bring herself to tear her lips away from him as she kissed him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top