Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Jess Potter Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Jess frowned and shook his head. "I believe it is my choice really." He said, pausing a second in between. "Also no to 3 people being in on the protection of Ne'os' horcrux. The point of it only being one, or two people, is destroyed as you add more people to it." He said, "And i do agree with Ne'so that they deserve to have a say in who goes with tehm, and i shall respect that and not put you on the mission Matt. Think of it as "Would i like it if someone was added to a mission i was on that i didn't want to be on it." I doubt you'd like it, i know i wouldn't, so i'm not going to put you on it. That's final." He said, puttig his fist down ((hehehe, pun. Who reckons i actually put it down or that i metaphorically haha))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Ne'os wasn't actually sure how to react to that "i think it would be better to have two or three layers of spells or curses in the way to keep it safe...but if you want i can keep it where its hidden and keep it protected the way it is" he said.

((i think its both Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 pm

''I do agree with Mr. Emof. The better the protection, the safer it is'', Wilson added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 am

Matt walked back over to his seat. He had respect for Jess and would accept his decision. He glared at Wilson. Matt was probably more skilled that him and more experienced. I vote that Neos and Wilson go alone on this mission! Matt said sitting down. He grinned thinking of something funny.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 am

"what is so funny Matt?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 am

Jess raised an eyebrow at Matt and shrugged. "Well it's up to you, If you want it can be Wilson, you and Myself who protect the horcrux. I don't have any problems with it." he said before turning to Matt. "I've already decided, it's done, no voting required." He said, smiling bittersweetly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Mordecai was late. The land of eternal rain and fog made it damn well hard to keep track of the sun and Mordecai was never one for a time piece. They alwayed ended up destroyed sooner or later. However that hadn't stopped him from flying all the way from Hogwarts only to waste a good hour trying to find the damn headquarters. Oy, this just wasn't his day.

Upon arrival Mordecai gained access to the fabled Headquarters and entered silently, or as silent as one could manage with rusty door hinges and creaking floorboards. The look of the place set his teeth on edge as he navigated through the darkened hallways. A sour looking old bat glared at him from a large guilded frame as he padded by and the mummified elf heads did nothing to cheer up the decore. Morbid was a good term for this shabby house of horrors.

Mordecai paused as he heard raised voices coming from what had the be the kitchen. He recognized Matt's voice but he couldn't but a name or a face to the rest. Must be the rest of the Order, whoever they were.

Well, it was high time he rubbed shoulders with the locals.

Mordecai appeared in the doorway but didn't enter the room. Instead of taking a seat around the large wooden table he stayed where he was and leaned his bulk against the doorframe as his eyes took in the people around him. All he gave to the group as a curt nod while they argued over going after the Dark Lord and something to do with a Horcrux. They were just asking for trouble but then again anything concerning the dark arts was trouble with a captial T.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:19 pm

''Well, then it is settled. I would only ask of you two to set the dates - Mr. Emof, the destruction, Jess, the protection. And then, my job is done here'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 am

Francesca apparated into a relatively normal street and began looking for number 12. She had forgotten the address and had to go back to get it so now she was very late. She finally spotted the house and walked up to the front door, opening it quietly. This was her first OotP meeting as she had just joined that week, having arrived from Canada the week before.

Francesca entered the house, and headed to the room she heard voices coming from. There was a man standing in the doorway so she couldn't get past but she just squeezed in next to him and smiled warmly in greeting. She looked around the room and realised she didn't know anyone there. It seemed like the meeting was nearly over anyway. Francesca stood there quietly hoping she could catch what what was going on.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Ello Mord! Matt laughed. Done Wilson? I think we're just getting started. He laughed. He looked and saw Francesca behind Mord and laughed. Mordecai your blocking someone else ya know

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top