Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by James William Wilson Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

''Wait a second Mr. Lestrange! Have I said anything about 'you'? I have only said that 'my' as in me, job is done here. I will, of course, stay until the end of this meeting, but I will not have much to say.'', Wilson added, slightly ironically.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Mariana just sat and listened not sure whether to interfere or not.She wasn't in much mood for arguing so she decided to wait to see if things get worse.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Mordecai arched an eyebrow at Matt's words before he glanced over and saw what he had pointed out.

"Ah, my apologies." He gave Francesca a small nod and a smile before he took a step back in order to make room for the woman. He had been too wrapped up inthe going ons in front of him that he hadn't realized that someone else had joined the little get-together.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Jess had been sitting back listening to the goings on and decided to intervene once more. "Wilson and Ne'os will leave when they are ready, but must be ready to show their findings at the next meeting. ((Tell me, are you actually doing this or is it one of the thigns we plan out and never do? That used to happen to us alllll the time))

"Also can we all Welcome Mr. Warton and Ms. Heart. They're both new to the order so please make them feel welcome." He said, standing and geturing to the two newcomers, then indicating for them to find and take a seat.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 pm

((I think its something we will do just muuuuuuuuuuch later!)

Matt nodded to Francesca and Mordecai. Well in the mean time as they get ready for this expedition. Whats next on the agenda? Matt asked sitting back on his chair looking like he was ready for a nap. He smiled and straightened up. I was up all night last night training. Anyway I'm up for anything you throw at me!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm

(I am ready for both things, if you and Ne'Os are willing. I will be happy to RP)

Wilson had, coincidentally, an apple in his pocket. He took it out, unnoticed by anyone except Arthur, who laughed diabolically. He looked at Lestrange. This was just a practical joke. Generally, he had nothing against Matt, but his words were a brilliant opportunity. He held the apple and then threw it directly at Matt's head, just to check if he is ready 'for anything you throw at me'.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Matt noticed Wilson take something out of his pocket. Naturally Matt became alert and ready as he would be when he didn't know something. He heard Arthur laugh and an apple come zooming at him. He caught it and took a bite. He laughed Yeah....I'm good. He grinned. He took a bite and smiled to himself a grin plastered on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 am

"Yeah, you're dull of yourself," Jess said, grinning playfully as he did. "Are there any other plans for anything floating about?" Jess asked, waiting to see if anyone wanted to suggest anything else. "I'm all open, anything you think we should aim at doing i'd be happy to hear it."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:55 am

Francesca smiled and muttered a small 'Thank you' when Mordecai moved to let her get through. She went in and smiled warmly at everyone present. Who's in charge here? Francesca wondered, only for her question to be answered when Jess introduced them to everyone and indicated for them to sit down. Francesca sat down on one of the chairs looked around, listening to what was going on and watching interestedly and slightly dissapprovingly when Wilson threw an apple at Matt. The tension in the room was lessening and Francesca unconciously relaxed when she realized it was a joke. Everyone seemed to know what was going on, but all she could catch were a few words here and there, 'Ready... expedition...findings,' Francesca was curious to know what was going on but didn't want to intrude and so just sat there quietly hoping she could find out more just by listening.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:12 pm

"i have no more plans but you and i need to talk privately when this is over with" he said quietly
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top