Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:32 pm

Its a little embarassing. I have found ways around it. But. He began. Christabelle Whittle made the ground rules, I cannot hurt her and my Cousin Godric and Nicholas Valentine, and She basically can tell me what to do when it comes the the CoL or attacking people.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 am

Allura's ears were full of buzzing as everyone around her conducted their silent conversations. Because one couldn't trust another Order member, certainly not in times like these. Normally, lip-reading would stand in the stead of hearing, but with their backs turned, that was useless too.

Not that it particularly mattered. She'd heard Matthew had a place in the Department of Mysteries these days. How he'd obtained that position, she had no idea, since just weeks ago he'd been a man on the run and it wasn't as though he was even that intelligent. Perhaps, being the head of a department meant he got to sit about and take credit for everyone else's work, not like at Sezincote, where being the head of a department meant you had to double check everyone else's work and only ever got to take credit for their failures.

Oh yes, so the point was that whatever problem he had; he could take care of it by himself and Allura didn't have to wait around to see if anyone needed to beg information from her. Good. She had business of her own to be taking care of.

She pushed off the place where she'd been leaning on the mantle and followed the new fellow to the exit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 am

((OoC:Its bugging me Alura! I was never on the run. Sorry to say it but It was bugging me))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:43 am

"So you're pretty much out of being able to actively participating in any of the order's things against the CoL?" Jess asked, frowning as he thought about the implications of this
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 am

Well I'm talking to the person that's stopping me from that! He said frowning. But May I add you'd be a fool to attack! They are indeed prepared! But otherwise I cant take part in the Orders attacks against the CoL, yeah

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 am

Jess nodded and waited for a moment before talking. "Well we've got nothing planned against the CoL as of yet," he told Matt, "But relations are a little bit thin," he said sadly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

I'll talk to her about maybe laying off Neos and Lilian! He said still frowning. He just had to ask Christy to lay off the people in the Order and he was good.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 am

"To lay them off?" Jess asked, not certain about what Matt meant
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 am

Not attack them I suppose. Matt said thinking. He stared at a painting behind Jess for a few moments. If luck is on my side, I'll break the vow and survive until I'm 80 or something. He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 am

Jess shook his head. "You don't have to do that, it just means that you'll be stuck with in the house duties, which is a shame, as you're a good fighter." He told Matt, frowning as he was telling the truth.
((Gtg now, got real practice to do))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top