Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Ne'os turned and held his finger up for a second as he drew the elder wand and looked at the buble around them for a second before he proded it wich expanded to include James "we were talking about Matt....he is a member of a vampire and werewolf hunting group called the confederacy of light. They have attacked me my wife and other students who are vampires or werewolves." he said to recap what had just been said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by James William Wilson Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:39 pm

''Yes, I know I am missing the point here, but still... blast it Mr. Emof, wife and children? You are 17! At 17... at 17 I have occupied my mind with how to learn advanced spells, not with wives and children. I know it is legal, but still, there is a global trend of 17-year old CHILDREN marrying and having children'', he said agitated, but with a low voice.

He then took a deep breath. ''I do apologise. You should disregard my last comment. One of my quirks. Now, regarding Mr. Lestrange.... he is an inexperienced baboon, in my opinion. He takes things too easily... I knew such people.... now they are either dead, or, like professor Kettleburn, spending time with their remaining limbs. I am not afraid of him as an individual, but there are talks about that Confederacy and it could be extremely dangerous. The first thing I propose is a spy in their HQ and then we shall see later. But, they definitely have to be terminated, their cause is just ghastly and extremely dreadful. The worst kind of cause - extermination of your fellows and colleagues, who are technically the same as them, they just to not realize it. Just ghastly. But, that is my opinion.'', he said eloquently.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 am

Jess nodded solemnly, accepting all but the comment about Matt being a buffoon, that he didn't agree with at all. Taking a moment to indicate to Matt he would speak to him in a moment. "I agree, but i think we should take this somewhere a little more private," he told the two motioning for them to take it to the kitchen. ((Continue in the other thread, i shall edit my post))
Without waiting for a reply Jess waved his wand, dissipating the anti-hearing spell and walking over to Matt. "Is there something you want to discuss Matt?" He asked, still not smiling as he had a vague idea of what was to come
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm

I was a little afraid of what you guys were talking about back there. He said. If you were talking about what I think. I am going to tell you anyways though. He stood up and began. I am part a a secret group called the Confederacy of Light. Yes I have attacked Werewolfs and Vampires including Ne'os. He paused for a moment. Now I only attacked Neos and his wife because I have an unbreakable vow on my tail. I have tried for ages to get rid of it to no avail. He finished. Just trust me not to attack Neos or his Wife! Please Jess.

((OoC:I added some non verbal texture cause I thought it'd be hard on the eyes if it was all white))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Mordecai kept his thoughts to himself as he watched the group finally come to some sort of agreement, or so it appeared before they started to break off into their own groups and talk about things that Mordecai had no business knowing of or getting himself into. What was with these brit folks and making like so utterly complicated? Mordecai couldn't wrap his head around it sometimes. Maybe it was the fact that he was used to dealing with things upfront and getting things done rather than mediating on it and going through the "hems" and "haws" of making a decision. Ah well, to each his own and it was high time that Mordecai made his presence known back at the school least he arrive and discover a knuffler trashing his office.

Without a word Mordecai turned and was about to slip away before anything else happened but there was something that Matt had said that made him pause.

"That's werewolves mate and there's no undoing an Unbreakable Vow, unless you off yourself but something tells me you're not that desperate." Mordecai glanced over his shoulder and fixed Matt with an unreadable look. How on earth did that man end up making a deal with the devil? An Unbreakable Vow? Either Matt had been very desperate or very foolish in his going-ons to land himself in that much trouble.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 am

Jess nodded, he had already heard of this, until he heard the part about the unbreakable vow. "You made an unbreakable vow?" Jess asked, raising his eyebrow skeptically. "Explain, now," he said. As the leader of the Order he needed to know what was happening with its members
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 am

Ne'Os stood listening as he hadn't the chance to leave the room before hand but now he was interested how did one make a unbreakable vow?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm

((OoC:Neos this is supposed to be a private talk))
Well you see back when I was actually evil! I had not yet grown to, enjoy the company of Vampires. He said. He looked down at his shoes and then back up. That was the way to get into the Confederacy of Light! Since then however I read up on somethings. I've become I dunno smarter than before, I was just sent off a cliff weeks before hand. He finished. But I am talking to the person that made the vow, No I cannot tell you, and I am fine with Vampires.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 pm

((i see well then i am not here ignore the man behind the curtain controlling the Vampire))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:45 pm

((haha))
Jess nodded but continued to frown. "What was the vow?" Jess asked, "Perhaps there's a way around it," Jess said thoughtfully, trying to think of what he could do to help
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top