Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!Matt said standing up straight. I may not like Neos but I trust the guy! Why would he have to get rid of his horcrux?Matt said walking over too her. Or..... are you secretly in league with Voldemort. You don't want us to destroy him! His eyes flared red with anger then back to there normal colour.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Jess Potter Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 am

((Sorry, this forum wasn't working for me for some reason.))
Jess cleared his throat loudly to gain everyone's attention. "First of all, that'd be a good plan Ne'os, but we do need more than one person to go. Preferably three, so if neither of you have any objections, i would like Matt to accompany the two of you on this mission." Jess said, smiling faintly at Matt. "Also, Alura may have a very valid point, as horcruxes are very dangerous, evil things. I think instead of destroying his horcrux, which would be an incedibly nasty thing to make him do, destroy his own horcrux... if you all believe he needs to prove his loyalty, perhaps he wouldn't mind entrusting his horcrux to myself? If not it's understandable in my opinion, but if others feel a bit concerned about it, it could be a good option." Jess said, looking around at each of the people at the table
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 am

Ne'os ignored jess for the moment and responded to Allura "i understand why you want me to destroy my own horcrux its possible since i am now in a way immortal you don't want me going mad and becoming the next dark lord. but like Jess suggested i will happily give him my horcrux only if i can draw up the enchantments that will protect it" he said looking at jess to see if that was ok with him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:18 am

Me? Work with them? he laughed. The one that took my old job and the vampire?! he held in his laughter. He heard what Jess had to say and smiled. That was a good Idea having Neos give his horcrux to Jess. Enchantments? You don't trust Jess? he said looking at neos.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 am

"i trust Jess we have know eachother for a long time its just everyone else i have questions on dont worry the enchantments would allow me and jess in only..infact i will need his help setting them up." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am

''Mr. Lestrange is far too inexperienced to come with us, while Miss Draig is far too suspicious. The professors should come with us, nor the students, which leaves only you and me Jess, but it would be highly stupid if both the leader and the second in command go on such a mission. Therefore I think that I, with my experience, will suffice, along with Mr. Emof.'', Wilson said calmly.

He then took another drink. ''Regarding Mr. Emof' s Horcrux. If you ask me, he does not have to hand it out to any of us, but if you insist, then I also have a suggestion. This time it would be better for three wizards to set up a defense. The stronger the defense, the better the protection. Mr. Emof, of course, you Jess also, and another wizard, which could again be me, regarding my experience with Dark Arts and defensive magic. It would be good to have three types of defense, one for each of us. Each would give his signature sign to the defense of the Horcrux, therefore making it impenetrable to anyone who wishes to destroy it. Where the Horcrux is hidden and what types of spells are known would be known only to us three. Three different defenses make the protection three times stronger. I think that it is a rational suggestion.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm

"that sounds liked a good idea" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Inexperienced!! Matt said angrily. His eyes were dark red right now he was pissed off. Just for that remark I'm going and I am going to Kill Voldy myself! he said. Jess you have to give this too me man! He walked up to him. My confidence needs a little boost. Just at least give me something dangerous!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Belle having sat and listened to this all decided to speak up once more. "I believe we put it to a vote of who goes, and my vote is for Matt. He after all has worked with Ne'Os before and they have done rather well."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:46 pm

"i believe that it should be mine and James choice as it is easy for two people to travel quickly if we need to slow ourselves then we should atleast be able to choose someone who wont be goaded into danger" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top