Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 pm

"If that is the case then wonderful, but perhaps we should have a good back up plan encase it is a trap to get you out of there." Belle said, wanting only to make sure every one got out safely.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

"i have a horrocrux and im leaving the elder wand in a spot where no one will find it so if i die nothing will happen" he said,
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:00 am

Belle nodded and fell silent for the time being, she just liked to think every angle over before the event took place.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 am

Ne'os looked at Jess waiting for him to say yes or no to the idea.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:20 am

(Jess, Wilson interrupted you, Arthur never left his seat, if I remember correctly :-))

Wilson cleared his throat. ''I think that I, as second in charge, should also have a say in this. As the older member currently here, I think, I do have to state my doubts about your plan Mr. Emof. Although it is a good plan and the intention is brilliant, the fact that you intend to go alone is definitely irrational. I have had experience with Horcruxes, made by other European wizards though, but sill, I have studied them and I have taught about them when I was teaching DADA. Therefore, since you are only a student, regardless of the fact that you have the Elder Wand in your possession, I insist on you taking another person with you. The defense mechanism of Horcruxes makes you believe you can do it alone, but in each and every case you need someone with you. Even Voldemort used such mechanisms, which you should know. Therefore, going alone would definitely be a suicidal mission and utterly stupid. Mr. Emof, as you professor and colleague, I do insist on you taking someone with you, some with experience with such Dark Magic. Although it seems that I, as a former DADA professor, have the most experience, I will kindly let anyone else take this place, but the person has to have great experience, and I am definitely against it that a student goes with you. I am generally against your decision to go, but with your experience, I have no doubts about you. But you still need someone with you. Although I advise you to allow me to follow you, I ask all others if there is anyone willing to take my place? Also, I shall conduct a small test when someone raises his hand, to show myself and others if the candidate is ready enough. But you will see that later'', Wilson said.

He then summoned a glass and filled it with water. He drank a little and looked at the others.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Ne'os blinked he had not expected a speech but instead of saying something about it he smiled "well Professor i would be honored for you to come i admit i was not planning on getting out of this one alive in the end" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

((Wilsons second in command?? I thought Jess said he needed something else before he got it????))
This is the one time I will agree with someone I don't like but. I'm pretty shure Neos is capable of doing things alone. He laughed. He's pretty strong! I would know. He said standing up. But if Jess says Neos needs a partener I say we go with Arthur. He leaned against the wall again. It was Jess's choice and he would respect any choice he makes.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 pm

(And he got something else :-))

''Ah, Mr. Lestrange, there you show your small experience. First of all, Mr. Emof is strong, which I have stated. But a Horcrux cannot be destroyed by being strong, but with being smart. You can play with strength when fighting Death Eaters, but a Horcrux is serious dark magic. Regarding Arthur. I am sure that he would love to go and that he is capable for such a mission, but you cannot send a student on such a mission. Haven't you been listening? I have just said that sending a student would be extremely dangerous and stupid. Therefore, since Mr. Emof agreed, I am willing to accompany him.'', he said.

He then looked at Ne'Os. ''Mr. Emof, I do hope that you are not planning on dieing on my watch! I would kill you if you do that, such a nonsense. Now, Mr. Emof, when have you planned this little trip of ours?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:43 pm

"well technicaly as a Vampire i would be able to do this much faster and i can destroy a horcrux as i have the spells and potions to do so" he said "im not sure it all depends upon Jess" he said looking at Jess again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 pm

"Sorry to interrupt," Allura's voice cut across the conversation. It was not the voice of a person who was ever sorry for anything.

"But am I the only one who heard what The Prince of Darkness just said? He has a horcrux. Not one of Voldemort's old horcruxes that he's too dense to figure out how to dispose of yet; he has a horcrux of his own."

She'd moved from the fireplace, and was walking toward the centre of the room, to stand opposite Emof and watch his reactions to her words.

"If we're to entrust this mission to a vampire who not only has a horcrux himself, but is also formerly the head of the faction we're trying to disassemble," Allura emphasised the word, because others may not care, but she'd noticed how many Order members forwent the stunners and reached straight for an unforgivable these days, "then perhaps we should require him to prove his alliegence. By distroying his own horcrux first."

She quirked an eyebrow at Emof in challenge, and then looked around at the other Order members to gauge their reactions as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top