O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 10 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Oded looked at her and said, "I'll take the draught of peace if you don't mind Christy. I keep seeing the same thing over and over in my mind. It's horrible, i doubt i'll sleep for weeks." he said shifting his weight on the bed. He couldn't sleep and he didn't know if the draught of peace would help him either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

"You'll be sleeping for at least 8 hours." she said as she pulled out a vial of it. She even had her silver throwing dagger attached to her thigh since she hadn't had the chance to hide it yet. "Do you want to talk about the dream before you take it?" she asked curiously, "It might help."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 am

Oded saw the dagger attached to her thigh then looked up at her. "No i can't talk about it. I'll just take the potion." He said looking at her still. "Why do you have a silver dagger Christy?" Oded didn't think he would get an answer to his question but it was worth a shot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:41 pm

"Alright." she replied as she handed him the potion. She looked down and fixed the dagger to her thigh to where it couldn't be seen. "Delk gave it to me for our fifteenth birthdays, why?" she asked looking at him. She wouldn't tell him that she was second in command of the confederacy of the Light and besides that no one would believe that a girl would be that high up, but then again no one would believe a seventeen year old boy was the leader and founder.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 am

"I was just wondering." He said lifting his hand only to have it fall back down again. 'Damn I'm like a helpless child.' he thought to himself as he attempted again to take the potion with no more success than before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:16 am

She moved over to him grabbing the potion and uncorked it putting it to his mouth so he was able to take it. "There better?" she asked looking at him him curiously. She could tell he was tired and it really sucked not to be able to sleep...she knew from experience after all.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:05 am

"Yes but can i ask you a question?" he said his carefully composed mask falling from him. "can you just sit here by me until I'm asleep? I don't want to be alone right now." He looked at her through the heavy eye lids that threatened to take him under.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:17 am

((Don't feel like changing charries since I'm about to head to bed))

Christy looked at him as she sat down on the edge of the bed, "Yes I'll stay." she replied, Just go to sleep so I can go back to bed. she thought grateful no one from here could understand german or read her mind thanks to her Occlumency. I just don't want to go to school but I need to do some confederacy work but I'm not completely sober enough for that. her thoughts went on. She knew she was fixing to return to the manor in Little Hangleton but she needed to get a little better if not for herself than for Nick and his sister.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Oded let his eyes droop as they closed his hand slid off of his stomach where it had been and touched her hand softly. He began to sleep having no dreams nor nightmares, he slept peacefully his breathing regular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Christabelle left the room and went back to hers after he had fallen asleep. She had to do some work for the confederacy and figure out how she would make her entrance back into that life so she really couldn't be bothered with school work that she could teach herself in a day.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top