O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 9 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 am

"Are you afraid i'll fall asleep in my food?" he asked softly. He didn't want to go to bed but he knew that he had to. He knew perfectly well that he would have nightmares and that they would not stop for weeks. He took the syrup that was on the table and poured it over his pancakes and sausage. He really began eating then, he didn't know why but he was starving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 am

"As amusing as that would be I don't think you would like your face being covered in eggs and greasy food." she said looking at him. "You need to sleep, I'll stay home from school to if you want." she said knowing he would probably make her go to school. But she still needed the rest as well.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 am

Oded looked at her and said, "You have to go to school Christy. I'll be fine i promise." He finished his breakfast and stood up swaying slightly. He made sure that he was ok to walk and began walking out of the room. He reached the steps but that was as far as he could go, he sat down on the steps and looked up them knowing that he wouldn't be able to get up them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:46 am

"Um you aren't fine and I wanted to stay home anyway." she said yawning, "I do need the rest. Besides out of the entire time I've been in school yesterday was the first day I actually missed." she said knowing it to be true. Even he did. Every kid deserved a chance to skip if they were as smart as she was.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:58 am

"I'll be fine." he told himself over and over again like he was trying to convince himself. He got up and began slowly making his way up the stairs, he stumbled occationally but never fell. He finally made it to the top of the stairs and his legs trembled slightly, he feared that he would fall down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:00 am

Christy was at the top of the stairs before he could fall, "You aren't alright." she said looking at him. "Admit it. You need me to stay here if for nothing else than to make sure you get into your bed." she said looking him in the eyes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:17 am

Oded said nothing as he looked at her back in the eyes. His eyes began to droop slowly but he was forcing them to stay open. 'I'mm finee." his voice was thick with sleep. He took a step and almost fell down if he hadn't been holding onto the banister with one hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 am

She being so well at charms, "You're a piss poor liar Oded." she said as she silently cast the levitation charm levitating him all the way into his room and onto his bed before letting go of the charm. She walked over to a chair in the room, "Now I'm going to sit here and make sure you do go to sleep." she said stubbornly looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Oded looked at her and sighed knowing that she would win this one. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and said, "I'm not sleeping in these clothes Christy." He stood up stummbling to his dresser as he pulled out a pair of night pants and headed for the bathroom. He changed quickly so she wouldn't think he fell asleep in the bathroom, he walked out and stummbled to the bed.He was wearing a pair of worn out pajama bottoms but he had no shirt on like always. He climbed into the bed and laid down pulling the covers over him resting his head on his pillow. Oded closed his eyes for a spilt second and saw a young girl covered in blood with a mark that only werewolves would leave, he jerked his eyes open and shuddered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Christy looked at him, "Is something wrong?" she asked when she saw his eyes jerk open from his sleep. "I can put a dreamless sleeping charm on you if you're having night terrors." she said calmly, "Or give you some draught of peace, those work wonders."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top