O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 8 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Oded looked at the journal entries and began reading them. When he had finished he looked at her shocked that she had gone through that so young. He laid the journal back on the end table and walked out of her room closing the door softly behind him. His hands shook slightly and he knew that he needed a stiff drink. Oded walked down the to the library on the first floor and went straight for the liquor cabinet and threw the doors open. He grabbed the strongest alcohol he had in his cabinet and poured a large glass of it. His hands didn't stop shaking because the words in the entries painted the images inside his head. He sat down and put his head in his hands trying his hardest to block those images but he couldn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Christy woke up several hours later. In fact it was several hours before she needed to be at school. She walked into the bathroom that was in her suite and ran some hot water. She relaxed in it making sure she was clean before she got out and got dressed. Her hair was starting to curl on its own. A beautiful mess about her head. She put on her school uniform and made her way downstairs.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Oded was awake still looking like he hadn't slept all night which was much the truth. Every time he closed his eyes he saw the images like they were branded into the back of his head. His eyes didn't droop or start closing, they stayed wide open except for when he blinked them. Oded's head looked towards the stairs hearing someone coming down them, he assumed it was Christy but he said nothing as he stayed where he was. He let out a silent yawn stretching widely as he leaned back further on the couch. He got up and thought it was better that he eat breakfast then try for some sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Christy almost ran into him as she reached the door to the room as he was coming out, "Sorry." she said looking at him. She had everything on for school except her robes and heels. She even decided to put on a bit of make up this morning. "Have you been up all night?" she asked Oded curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Oded looked away and said, "Yeah i couldn't sleep." he rubbed his eyes and moved to the side to let her pass. "Sorry i didn't mean to bump into you i guess I'm really tired." he blinked softly shaking his head "Do you want breakfast before you go school today?" he asked looking at her. He turned his head and yawned widely making no noise as before but looking even more tired than before if that were at all possible. He couldn't stop yawning let alone keep his eyes open, he knew he would more than likely crash before she even left for school. He was afraid to go to bed though he was afraid that if he slept he would have nightmares.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:48 pm

"Yeah I think I should probably eat something." she said tucking a stray curl behind her ear as she looked up at him, "Any reason why you can't sleep?" she asked curiously as she moved past him when he let her to the side.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 pm

"No i just can't sleep." he said covering the lie easily. "I'll be in the dining room." He walked out of the library and towards the dingin room looking a little shaking on his legs. 'I really hope i don't fall down and black out.' he thought to himself as he reached the dining room. He went to the head of the table and collasped in the seat feeling uneasy on his feet. He knew he could never tell her that he read her journal because she would say that he was invading her privacy but he wanted to know what happened between her and her brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 am

She made her way down into the dinning room quietly. She thought she would have made it there before him but she noticed him practically asleep at the table. She walked up to him and touched her hand to his shoulder lightly, “You think it might be best for you to go to bed?” she asked curiously as she took her seat next to him. ”I’d hate for you to fall asleep at the table after all.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:49 am

Oded looked at her and said,"I'll eat then i'll go to bed." At that time the maids came into the room carrying their food. They placed the food in front of them and departed to the back of the room. "Mary may i have some orange juice please?" he asked one of the maids. "yes of course sir." she said walking forward and poured the orange juice from a jug into the goblet in front of him. Their plates had two pancakes, three pieces of sausage and scrammbled eggs, Oded picked up his fork and began eating his eggs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 am

Christy picked at her food, not really in the mood to eat much but knowing he would say something if she didn't, "You really should go to bed." she said before she poured herself a glass of water.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top