O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 7 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Oded jumped slightly as she spoke, "Yes i was wondering if you were hungry." He said staying where he was looking at her. "If you are the cook will gladly heat up your food and serve you in the dining room." He closed the lid over the keys on the piano kind of embarrassed that he was caught by someone outside the house playing the piano. He always tried to put up a mask that made him seem like a tough and intimidating person. He stood up but didn't approach her just in case, he didn't want to put her in a position that would make her uncomfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:27 pm

She shook her head. "No I'm not hungry." she replied rubbing her eyes. "I actually was thinking about going back into bed and never waking up. I do have a killer head ache." Which she did to the point that the light from the room was hurting her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Oded nodded and said, "There is aspirin in your bathroom but i expect you awake in the morning and dressed for school. You've already missed one day. I won't allow you to miss another." He sat back down at the piano lifting the lid and said, "I'll see you in the morning Christy. Sleep well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:49 pm

"I'm allergic to asprin." she said looking at him. She had never been able to take it. "I would like some water." she continued to say looking at him, She hoped it would help with her hangover a bit. She had never had one but she never wanted another one again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:21 pm

"Oh i didn't know that. Ok water." he said getting up and pulling the rope in the corner of the room. The butler came in and bowed, "Yes sir?" he said softly. "Would be so kind as to getting Mistress Whittle a glass of water please?" Oded asked him smiling softly. "Yes sir. I'll be back in a moment miss." He said bowing out to get her a glass of water. "He'll be back shortly with it." Oded said sitting back down at the piano. Sure enough two minutes later he came back with a glass of water and handed it to Christy. "Your water miss."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 pm

"I could have gotten it myself." she said to Oded after his butler had left. "I'm not completely incompetent." she said as he came back with the water. "Thank you." she said as she took it and drank deeply from it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 pm

"Yes but more than likely you would have gotten lost trying to find your way back to your room. I never called you incompetent." He said as his fingers stroked the keys. He began playing the delicate notes of an Irish lullaby that he had heard once, the song could calm him no matter what he was feeling. When the song a new one began in it's place, it was a softer and more calming lullaby. This lullaby was of German origin and he didn't know if she had heard it but it didn't seem like he knew that it was what he was playing, until he got to the bridge of the song.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Christy had finished her water and sat down on the sofa in the room listening to him play. It wasn't until the german lullaby started being played that she started to grow sleepy. It was one her mother used to sing to her when she was little, and it being the only thing that could still put her into a sleep when played. Before she knew it she was fast asleep curled up on the couch like a cat.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Oded finished playing the lullaby smiling to himself, he was calm and could think reasonably. He looked over at Christy and saw her fast asleep on the couch. He went over to her picking her up carefully making sure he didn't wake her. Oded walked out of the living room and climbed the stairs easily with barely any effort on his part. He opened her door with his hand pushing the door open with his foot. Going to the bed he laid her down in it and pulled the duvet over her. He saw that her journal was still laying on the end table and he picked it up hoping to find the answers he was looking for. Oded didn't like doing this kind of thing but he had to know what she wasn't telling him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Christy wasn't awoken by the slightest movement he made in getting her up to her room. It was something he would be thankful to her mother for having placed a charm on her when she was younger that hearing that song would put her into a deep sleep for at least several hours.

There were only two previous entries in this journal:
What I would give to have this night taken back from me, to know the evil that Nick has done with me on the other side of the door. A two year old child. She had been bitten, that was positive but Godric had the cure, she could have been saved. She was the only family he had left and he murdered her, probably without even using his wand. I was at that house, it was a carnage. Blood had caked the walls and you could already smell the rotting of his parents flesh by the time I had gotten there. It really would have been too much to bare for him and even myself but I went through it for him. I did not go through it for him to kill the only family he had left. She was terrified when I picked her up out of her bed. She was half asleep from crying out for Nicholas. I calmed her down into a sleep before I apparated back. Was it wrong of me to do. I honestly think I should have hid her away and just told him she had died, but now I'll never know.

The second just a few days before she had arrived there.

I find my self at odds with the world. I deserve everything I've ever gotten in life, including Nick. He has been a treasure to have spent my life with, but alas he can not be the one for me. I thought and had a strong feeling he was but after what I've witnessed that night he can not be. My thoughts are to him every day and I can't bare to be apart from him even though I know I must. I still can't get up the nerve to take off this damned engagement ring. Maybe its a sign from the stars above that he and I were ment to be but other than that I have no other feelings about that, not even a vision or anything in a star chart or tarot reading. I shall spend the rest of my days as a loveless wretch who should make everyone around them miserable. Then again these could just be my drunken ramblings as I haven't eaten or slept since that fateful day. One would wonder why I look like I do but then if they knew, they would understand. I can't even face my cousin. He and I are at odds right now, I don't like this feeling, he's always been by my side for everything but now...Now he seems to have turned on me like the rest of this gods forsaken world. He is my twin in everything except our parents. He is the darkness to my light. I can't stand the thought of him hating me for this but I don't know what else he feels as he no longer lets me close enough to him to find out.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top