O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 6 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:03 am

Oded woke a few hours later unable to stay asleep any longer. He went to the bathroom and saw his reflection in the mirror. 'Gods i look terrible. I feel terrible too.' he thought as he took a quick shower then dressed. He walked down to the library throwing open the windows and sitting down at his desk pulling out a worn out looking book. He began writing in it stating a few things that needed to be done around the estates and among other things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 am

Christabelle was still asleep long after Oded had woken up. It didn't even phase her that she had school that day. For all he knew she was probably at Hogwarts. She had after all a lot of things that needed to work their ways out of her system and after almost a week of no sleep she had a lot she had to catch up on. She even missed her Quidditch practice, something that was frowned upon on her part since she was the team captain, but she was sure they would forgive her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 am

A soft knock came to the door of the library, "Its open." Oded said not looking up as he wrote in the book. "Sir would you like me to wake Mistress Christy and make you both breakfast?" asked one of the maids that had come in. Oded stopped writing his pen poised above the paper when he looked up. "What?" he said almost shouting. He dropped the pen and ran flat out to Christy's room. He knocked on it loudly not wanting to walk in without permission. "Christy? Can you please open the door?" he said loud enough for her to hear him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 am

Christy didn't hear him as he knocked on the door and shouted for her. It wasn't like her to sleep so late, or even miss school for that fact. The door was still locked and she was curled up under the silk duvet that covered the bed her blonde curls spread about her head like a halo.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:23 am

Oded tried the door but it was locked. He took out his wand and pointed it at the door knob, "Alohomora." He tried the door again and it unlocked beneath his hands and he pushed the door open. He went over to her and shook her lightly. "Christy? Wake up. Your late for school, come on you have to get up." he said shaking her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 am

Christabelle groaned in her sleep but didn't wake up. Her journal was sitting on the bedside table open. She turned over on her side away from him holding a pillow to her chest. Her breathing seemed normal just that she wasn't waking. It wasn't like her at all but then again you could tell as she was sleeping how worn down she looked from the events of the last week.

He could clearly see the script from the journal if he were to have read it. After tonight and what had happened I believe its time for me to become sober. I've been completely drunken off of potions and firewhiskey for week. I don't think I'll forgive myself for letting my charms get to Oded. Who knows what could have happened had he not had good sense since I was not, nor am I in my right state of mind. Though who would want to be if they were me. Hated by their own family, and turning their back on their fiance for something that Godric said didn't end up happening. I should start to sober up so I can see what is truth and what isn't. It trailed off there looking as if she might have fallen asleep in the middle of writing it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 am

Oded picked up the journal and read it, he sighed and laid it on the end table. He picked her up gently and placed her underneath the blankets, he covered her up and whispered, "Good night Christy. Sleep well." He walked out of the door and closed it behind him locking it in the process. He put his wand back in his pocket then walked down the stairs. He reached the kitchen and said, "Amelia serve breakfast for one when Christy wakes i'll send word and you can fix her something as well." Amelia nodded and continued on fixing breakfast for him. Oded walked into the dining room and sat down at the head of the table. 'What did Godric say to her?' he thought wondering what had really happened between the two of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:41 am

Christy didn't wake up til sometime near nightfall when she yawned groggily. She wasn't sure how long she had slept but she didn't think it was long since she had fallen asleep before sunset the night before. She looked down and found someone had come and placed the duvet over her. She was greatful as she wrapped it around her tighter a little unsure of coming out of the room. She even debated going back to sleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Oded walked up the stairs and to Christy's bedroom. He knocked softly on the door, "Christy?" he said softly at the door. He wondered if she was up or if she was still sleeping. He waited for her to respond to him or not, he didn't want to linger to much there if she was sleeping. Oded had felt terrible about the other night and he knew that he would never forgive himself for acting as he did. He didn't blame her for what happened because she didn't know what she was doing. Oded waited there for a minute longer and assumed she was still sleeping. He walked back downstairs to the living room where he closed the doors. He sat down at the piano and started playing clair de lune softly at first then he began to let go of everything and really started playing the song.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Christy had gotten up and walked to the door opening it to see he was no longer standing there. She walked down stairs and as she came really close to the room hearing a piano. She stood in the doorway looking at Oded. "You called for me?" she asked looking at him her hair a complete disarray.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top