O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 11 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Oded continued to sleep peacefully then he began to dream and the dreams were vivid. "Christy." he said in his sleep as he turned on his side as if to get comfortable. He then shot out of the dream waking up and groaned softly to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Christy sat down and began writing things that needed to be done in the confederacy itself. It was about time that they had a meeting to see where they stood with members . There was a lot of work to be done with the Confederacy and sadly she knew she would have to set up the meeting of the group and hold it since Nick didn't do well speaking to his inferiors. If anything were to get accomplished then she would need to hold the meeting but she knew she'd have to find out what was to be discussed before she could hold it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Oded got out of bed knowing he wouldn't get anymore sleep than the little sleep he had. 'Gods i can't believe i had that kind of dream.' he thought as he went to the bathroom in his room. He took a hot shower trying to make himself sleepy enough to not dream, but it didn't work. He got dressed and walked out of his room towards the kitchen to get some tea since it was his only other option. The floor boards creaked beneath his feet as he walked down the stairs. 'Blasted boards, i need to get them replaced because they are getting worn.' he thought as he reached the bottom of the stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Christy looked at the time and noticed that it was past time for her to be finished with school so she made her way out of the bed putting her notes away. The floor creaked as she lightly touched it to her feet and she tip toed as she made her way down the stairs for something to drink. She reached the kitchen to find Oded there.
"You sleep well?" she asked as she looked at him before getting a glass of water.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Oded looked over at her and said, "Kinda." He tried his hardest not to think about his dream. "I could have slept longer but i couldn't." The dark circles under his eyes had gotten lighter with the sleep he had gotten. "I think another days worth of sleep and i won't look like i've not slept in weeks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 pm

"Well could always give you a bit stronger sleeping potion." she said looking at him, "I don't seem to need them anymore...at least right now and you do..Fair trade I'd say." she said as she took a sip of her water and grabbed a banana off the counter and peeled it before taking a bite out of it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Oded looked at her and said, "Thanks but no i have to go to work soon. Maybe when i come home after work." He had to get out of the house before he did something that wasn't like him. He sighed and quickly walked out of the kitchen, when he got to his room he began dressing quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:16 am

Christy finished her fruit and walked upstairs and knocked on his door. She waited for him to answer it before she spoke, "I'm going to go out for a little bit." she said knowing she needed to see what all had been going on in the confederacy. "I'll be back in a little bit I just didn't want anyone to worry about me being gone."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

He came to the door wearing nothing but a pair of pants and said, "Where are you going? Why would i worry?" Oded knew that he would always worry and he would always be concerned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"Just up to little hangleton for a bit." she said looking at him shirtless as if it were nothing. She had spent many a summers modeling on occasion so it was really nothing for her to see a man with out a shirt on, besides half the time when she walked into Godric's room he was dressed in the same manner.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top