O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 12 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 pm

"Ok just be careful." He said looking at her wondering what she needed to do up at little hangleton. Oded didn't want to seem noisy so he kept his mouth shut to what he wanted to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Christabelle didn't return until late in the evening. Actually it was into the early hours of the morning before she had returned. She ended up having more to do in little Hangleton than she thought she would. Nick had left the confederacy in complete disarray and she was having to piece it together and get things started for a meeting. Needless to say she had come back in to Oded's house somewhat intoxicated. After seeing all the work she needed to do she had went down to the cellar and opened up a bottle of wine and drank it while she had worked. She practically tripped over her own feet as she made her way up the stairs stopping as she sat on one of the steps laughing loudly at herself.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:14 am

Oded walked out of his room to where christy was laughing. He could smell the alcohol on her breath as she laughed. He picked her up off the steps flinging her over his shoulder and carrying her to her room. Oded walked into her bathroom and put her in the shower turning on the cold water angerily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:22 am

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she exclaimed as he picked her up and started carrying her towards her room. She didn't think she was being that bad to be carried to a room like a child and then he shoved her in the shower. She let out a scream and flinged her arms and legs at him as he started up the cold water. "Are you out of your mind?!" she yelled at him, "Do you even have any idea of what this dress cost me?! And you ruined it!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:28 am

"I don't care Christabelle! Your drunk and you come here drink again and expect me to look the other d**n way! Well news flash Christabelle, while you are under my roof i will not have you coming home drunk and then drink more!" Oded shouted at her his anger rising higher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 am

"It was just a flipping bottle of wine Oded!" she exclaimed looking at him. "And just so you know if you even had a glimpse of what I was doing while I was away you would understand why I let the bottle affect me so like it did!" she looked at him glaring angrily at him. "For god sake I drink straight up firewhiskey!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 am

"Well if it's anything like what i read in your journal then i wouldn't be the least bit surprised." Oded yelled walking away. He slammed her door walking to his room and slammed it as well. He began kicking himself as for losing his tempur as he did, he never wanted to lose his tempur like that but sometimes it couldn't be helped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:01 am

Christy threw off her clothes after he left and wrapped herself up in a towel storming off after him, "You read my journal?!?!" she exclaimed at him, "What were you thinking?! Its not as if I invade your private things like that!" She was angry beyond belief at that.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 am

"I need answers as to why the hell you were angry with your brother and the reason i haven't been sleeping is because i got a mental picture of what you wrote in the bloody thing!" Oded shouted at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:16 am

"Well it serves you right Oded!" she exclaimed. She was furious that he had gone to such lengths. It was something she didn't want people to know about hence why she wrote it in the diary to get it off her chest without telling anyone.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top