O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 4 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 am

"No nothing's wrong. i'm just being stupid is all." he said turning to look at her. He sat back down on the couch leaning back closing his eyes. 'Ok you have to stay in control. Don't let her charms get to you.' he thought to himself softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 am

She saw that there was a fainting couch in the library across from the couch and she sat on it stretching out her long legs, her skirt hiking up a little as she crossed her legs and picked up her journal and started reading it. "How are you being stupid?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 am

"I'm thinking things i should be thinking." he said softly not looking over at her. He knew that her veela charms were still in full effect but he did his best to ignore it because he was a quarter veela. 'I need a drink a really strong drink.' he thought to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 am

"What things?" she asked curiously as she pulled out her flask and drank from it again. She looked over at him, "Would you like some?" she asked offering the firewhiskey to him. It would have been rude for her to not offer it to him at least.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Oded smiled and said, "I have some but thank you for offering Christy." he got up and walked over to his desk pulling out a large bottle of firewhiskey. He grabbed a large glass and poured a generous measure in the cup. He put the bottle back and smiled at her, he walked back to the couch and laid on it lazily. Oded sipped at the firewhiskey savoring the taste of it on his tongue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 am

"I think..." she said looking over at him, "That you are avoiding my question." she said with a perplexed look. She didn't like to be ignored in the slightest. She counted it as her veela nature to be personally offended if ignored. She rather liked attention most of the time unwanted or wanted.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 am

"Its nothing Christy." he said softly taking a swig of the firewhiskey. "Why would i be avoiding the question?" He got up and began pacing slowly trying to think of other things and not wanting to meet her gaze because he knew that would happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:33 am

Christy stood up not even bothering to straighten out her clothes as she walked over to him, "You're avoiding the question." she said as her eyes met his. She was going to get some answers one way or the other.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 am

"Your using your veela charms Christy. Think about it what veela charms do to a man." he said looking at her now, his gaze was intense. "I may be only a quater veela but it's enough to know what it does to people."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:25 am

"Sorry." she said still looking into his eyes. "I..I haven't exactly been able to control them as of lately." she said biting her lip a little bit. "I didn't know you were a quarter veela."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top