O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 24 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:01 am

Oded went red at her comment and laughed softly, He kissed her neck and got up. "Really I don't? D**n i thought i did." He said teasingly as he got dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt that showed off his muscles and a pair of black cowboy boots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 am

Her breath hitched as he kissed her neck. "Well I'll go see what riding clothes I have with me." she said looking at him as she got up and walked out of the room wrapped up in a towel and towards hers leaving the door open seeing how he was already dressed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 am

"Ok I'll go down and see to that the horses are saddled." He said walking out of his room shutting the door behind him. He walked down the stairs and headed straight for the stables. The stable hands were lounging around the barn but were quickly on their feet when Oded came in. "I need two horses saddled and ready to go in fifteen minutes." He said to the stable hands. "Yes sir." They said together as the quickly began working as Oded walked out of the stables and walked over to the mounting block to see that it was not rickety. He tested it and found it wasn't, he jumped up and sat on it as he waited for Christy to meet him at the stables.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 am

Christy came down to the stables seeing that she had found her riding gear that she had left the last time she was there and everything still fit her alright except the fact that the shirt was just a little on the tight side. She looked at him as he jumped up and down on the mounting block. "I hope you're testing that out for yourself because I haven't used one of those since I was a kid." she said laughing at the sight.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 am

"I have to use it because the horse they are saddling for me is a draft horse and I'm not nearly tall enough to mount him without using this. You have a nice timid paint Christy." He said smiling at her softly. Oded looked up when he heard the sound of hooves, the stable hands came out with the paint morgan first then the draft horse. His mount was half Percheron stallion and half Clydesdale, he loved the horse because it had as much spirit as his own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 am

Christabelle couldn't help but laugh. "I figured you'd give me a horse to ride that was a spirited as I am." she replied as she mounted her horse easily without help. "Where are we riding to?" she asked curiously not that she minded where.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 am

Oded's horse walked over to where he was and he greeted him then mounted him quickly. "Well we're just going on a path that opens into a wide meadow where we can let the horses have a free reign which your horse will love. Oh and her names Misty. My horse is Stud and i didn't name him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 am

She laughed looking at him. "A little stereotypical isn't it?" She said looking at him. "Or are you just trying to make sure I'm safe until you see how I ride?" she asked looking at him. She smiled at him sweetly, "You ready?" she asked as she moved her horse into a slow trot.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 am

"Yes i'm trying to make sure your safe and get a feel of how you ride." Oded said moving his horse into a trot catching up to her easily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:33 am

"Where is the path?" she asked looking at him. She wanted to break the horse out into a run since he couldn't remember how great of a rider she was as the continued to move forward. "I take it you don't remember teaching me how to ride when we were younger?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top