O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 2 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Oded looked at her and knew that she didn't want want say much more than that. "Ah i see. Well you are welcome here as long as you like. But i have only one rule in my home." he said standing up. "You are not allowed to be sad while staying here i don't want to ever see you sad." He smiled at her warmly, he thought of her as a sister. A knock came to the door again. He sighed and said, "Come in." It was molly again she curtesied to them and said, "Mistress Whittle's room is ready Master." He nodded and said, "Thank you molly that it all for now." Molly curtesied and walked away closing the door behind her.

Last edited by Oded O'Hurley on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 pm

"Heh." she said when he mentioned her being happy, "I don't think I'll ever be happy again." she said a sad tone in her voice. Normally she would have laughed and said when would she of ever been sad, but she had changed. She pulled out a flask and drank deeply from it. It was firewhiskey of course but it wasn't the only thing she had been keeping on her these days.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Oded saw her pull out a flask he sighed and went over to his desk pulling out a thin long silver case. He walked over to window throwing it open as the cool wind blew into the room. He opened the case pulling out a cigarette lighting and holding it out the window. "Can you try to be happy for me?" he asked looking at her. He knew it was a long shot but he had to try anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:38 pm

She walked over and took the cigarette out of his hand and inhaled deeply from it, not coughing. Odd because she never smoked a day in her life. "Well if I'm happy for you then I have to be happy for everyone and no one deserves happiness anymore." She exhaled the smoke from her mouth and waited a minute before taking another drag off of the cigarette.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Oded looked at her and frowned, "I didn't know you smoked...You deserve happiness i don't." He said looking out the window lighting another cigarette. He inhaled deeply and began blowing smoke rings out the window. He never deserved happiness and he knew that better than anyone. He knew that his past would haunt him forever and there was nothing he could do to change it. He never told her of his past, nor did he tell anyone his past. He knew it was his burden to bear, on the inside he could feel the pain but his face never showed the pain nor did his eyes, both were completely blank of all emotion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:50 pm

"The world doesn't deserve it." she said as she finished the cigarette throwing it out the window. "I don't smoke. she went on to say looking at him. She was going down a hard and rough path of life. What she knew she would have to live with for the rest of her life. She also knew she'd live the rest of her life pinning after what was only a dream for her. She knew Nick and her wouldn't work out anymore despite her dreams about him. She was beginning to even see him in her daydreams.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 pm

"Sometimes the people in the world do." he said looking at her. He finished his off and flicked it out the window. He closed it and secured it tightly then went to his desk putting the silver case back. He sighed and pulled out a bottle of firewhiskey then a glass. He poured it in the glass then put the bottle back. He sat in the winged chair behind the desk and propped his feet up on the desk. Oded relaxed further into the chair sipping at his drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

"Yes the world's people." she said mockingly, "The ones that fate have designed to mock me and my life. They deserve no better than to fall into the ocean or a volcano and never return." She looked at him as she pulled out her flask and drank deeply from it not stopping until the flask was empty. She looked at him, "The world deserves happiness like vampires need to live."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Oded sighed knowing that she wouldn't give up on it. "If that's how you feel i will not argue you on it." he said calmly drinking deeper from his glass. 'I wonder what was in that flask but i highly doubt it was punking juice.' he thought to himself. He drained the glass when a woman walked in sliently. "Well hello Amelia. What can i do for you this evening?" he asked pleasently. "Well you can get up and tell my why in the hell you are not at the dinner table. I called you at least a dozen times." Amelia said frustrated. "I'm sorry i never heard you calling. I will be right down Amelia." He said standing up. She looked like she was ready to hit him but she turned on her heel and walked swiftly away. "That woman is the most scareiest woman alive but she is a fenomial cook." he said smiling at Christy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

"You know a simple cruciatus curse would stop you from being so afraid of you." she replied as she opened a vial and downed it. She intended to keep her state of wasted mind. She pulled out her journal and began to write in it. "I'll be here when you return from your supper."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top