Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Emmanuelle nodded. "Yes we shall."said Emanuelle as she stood up laughing at the fact Matt was still taller then her even when she had high heels on. "Where shall we go next?"Emmanuelle as her pink eyes sparkled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Well there is always that thing people do. Walking and talking. He laughed. He scratched his cheek were one of the scars was. There is always heading to my place or yours He took her hand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "Yeah your right about that love."said Emmanuelle laughing. As he said there was always his or her she smiled. "Want to head back to my place or yours?"Emmanuelle as her pink eyes sparkled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 am

well mine is currently being taken over by relatives. Why not yours he said. He opened the door for her. after you he took her hand and led her out.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Sounds fine with me."said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he lead the way out and held the door open for her. "Thankyou Matt love."said Emmanuelle as she kissed his cheek and walked out of The Three Broomsticks with her hand locked in his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:44 pm

They stepped outside. I have no idea where we're going! So your gonna have to be the one to apparate. He laughed. He put his wand back in his pocket. His eyes flashed white then back to pink. His eyes were getting hard to change. Could this be permanent? No matter it was one of the greatest things he'd ever had. Plus Emmy had them so that was double the fun.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 am

Emmauelle laughed. "Ok love, I'll apperate us there!"said Emmanuelle as he gave him a soft warm smile and apperated them to her apartment. "Well here we are, not much but it works for now."said Emmanuelle as her eyes sparkled blue at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 am

Matt looked around and it was lovely. Good enough for 2 people. Single? He asked. He walked over to the couch and felt it it was awesome. I'm a guys so I really don't know much about decorating but your place is awesomehe laughed. he grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. Anything special planned for tonight?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 am

Emmauelle laughed when he said he didnb't know much about decorating the place. "It's alright love, I'll decorate it later I haven't been here long.]/b]"said Emmanuelle laughinng. As he lead her to te couch and asked what she had planned tonight she shooke her head. [b]"Nothing love, just planning on hanging here and probably watching movies."said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 am

Ah Movies! Movies or Movies?He said. He kissed her and held her hand. I'm game for either! he laughed. He was gonna enjoy tonight. After all he found the perfect girl.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top