Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 am

((posting as Emmy! Razz))
Emmanuelle laughed and tried to slap his hands away. "Matt Lestrange. STOP IT!" shouted Emmanuelle laughing and moving everywhere on the bed laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:35 am

So this bothers you? he laughed. He let go of her and moved over top of her to her other side. He kissed her again and again. You want be to do that again? He laughed. He smiled he gazed into her eyes. He could not get over the fact of how he had gotten the perfect women.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 am

Emmanuelle giggled. "Yes I would love, and no your tickling doesn't bother me love!"said Emmanuelle softly. "God your like so perfect to me in every way, I'm so in love with you!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile and kissed him passionately on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Nobodies perfect He laughed. He smiled at her after the kiss. He put his arm around her and kissed her back. He rubbed her shoulder, Well if that doesnt bother you........ He began to tickle her again. He did another fake evil laugh. His real one would frighten her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 am

Emmanuelle laughed when he did a fake evil laugh. "Ooh, doing the famous evil Lestrange laugh are we?"Emmanuelle asked laughing. As she moved around the bed she tried to break away from him but it was useless. "No fair, you know where my tickle spots are now love!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 am

And I'm glad I do!He smiled. He kissed her and then began tickling more. He laughed again and smiled. Some of those spots are hard to reach from here though! He grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 am

"Yeah but some of are rather easy like the one on my sides!"said Emmanuelle laughing and kissing him."Don't worry, I'll get you back love you just watch!"said Emmanuelle laughing evilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39 am

I didn't say I was going for the easy ones He laughed. Well if you get me back, who knows what'll happen. He went under the covers and went for the feet and the other ones.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "I know what will happen, it will be called now were even!"said Emmanuelle laughing as he tickled her feet. A she reached over him she started tickling him back laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:47 am

he started laughing when she started tickling him. No fair! I'm in an awkward yet awesome position. He laughed. He tickled her thigh, that was her really sweet spot. This is gonna lead somewere again!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top