Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 am

Emmanuelle got up and started putting her clothes she had on back on her seeing how they were still clean. As she got her wand which was on the ight stand beside the bed she picked it up and waved it at herself and her hair became what it looked like before they were in bed and her make up wan't messy. As she heard Matt ask where they should go she thought for a minute. "What about that new cafe they opened a couple of days ago at the corner of hogsmeade going back to Hogwarts?"Emmanuelle asked as her chocolate brown eye sparkled at him seeing how she was calm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 am

Sounds great Hun! He said. He grabbed a hat from his closet and put it on. He grabbed his wand and put it in his jeans pocket. He grabbed his glasses and put them on. He didn't feel like putting his contacts in right now. He grabbed a jacket and smiled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 am

As Emmauelle got her jacket from the chair she put it on and walked over towards Matt was and locked hands with him and smiled. As she seen him with his glasses on she laughed and smiled. "You look so adorable with you glasses love, not that you always don't look that way!"said Emmanuelle as she kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 am

Matt laughed and grinned at her. I look so smartical don't I? He laughed. He held her hand and kissed her. Indeed I always look adorable! He said mock flipping his hair back.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 am

Emmanuelle laughed and kissed him on the lips. "Come on love, I don't know about you but I'm straving!"said Emmanuelle laughing. A she locked hands with him she got ready to apperate to the cafe they were going to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Brace yourself! I'm feeling a little woozy! he laughed. He kissed her back and they apparated. They found themselves in front of a quaint little shop. It wasn't very big but a nice place to be.

((OoC:I'll make a new topic))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top