Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 am

((posting as Emmy! ))

Emmy nodded in his chest. "If you can love, I'll be forever graceful!"said Emmy softly in a whisper. "It's like my living nightmare love, it been haunting me since forever!"said Emmy crying. A her eyes were still yellow she tried calming down but it was no use and she hated being weak around Matt.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 am

Well then just cry and cry and cry. Let all your emotions out! He said kissing her. Call me in a day and tell me how it works. He laughed. Letting your emotions out is the first step. I'll need all those bad emotions gone before I can delete that memory.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 am

"But I hate being this way love, I feel so weak!"said Emmanuelle softly as tears fell down her cheeks. "Plus I hate you seeing me like this I must look horrible now!"said Emmanuelle ass she looked at him through her gold eyes. "Ok love, I'm letting go of all those bad emotions but beware my eyes might change alot!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 am

Your beautiful no matter what you look like. he said. He smiled at her hoping to cheer her up a little bit. Your eyes don't matter. Its they way your feeling that matters. He held her and started rubbing her shoulder.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 am

Emmanuelle gave him a weak smile. "Thanks love."said Emmanuelle as she wiped her tears and kissed his cheek. As he said her eyes changing didn't matter it was the way she was feeling she nodded. As she closed her eyes she let all the bad emotions come towards her as she opened her eyes they were red and then went black from anger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:37 am

Matt looked down and her and saw her face and eyes. He started rubbing her shoulder again and singing a tune for her. This was known to calm people down. He kissed the top of her head. Just let all your emotions out and then it'll all be over and I'll get rid of the memory

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Ok love, I'm trying!"said Emmanuelle as her eys were still black. As she heard a glass break she knew she made it break by her anger. As she heard Matt ing a tuneto her she started calming down as her eyes slowly went to a black back to a chocolate brown. "Ok love, it's finshed I'm done."said Emmanuelle softly as she looked at him ass her eyeswere a chocolate brown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 am

Okay now, I need to focus on this. he said closing his eyes. This spell has to carefully be done. Otherwise It'll erase your entire mind. He began to focus on one memory he thought was what she was thinking of. He grabbed his wand from his bedside table and made a complicated movement and said Obliviate. Her bad memory should be gone right now.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 am

As the memory disappeared she smiled. "It' gone love, and thankyou for getting rid of it for me!"said Emmanuelle kissing him. "Now I don't have to worry about that horrible memory ever again!"said Emmanuelle as her eyes sparkled blue at him. "So where do you want to go after this love, or do you want to sit here and enjoy each other company?"Emmanuelle asked him with a soft warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 am

Why don't we go for a walk or something. He smiled as she kissed him. He grinned and thought about something for a moment. On second thought why not discuss the wedding. Its in 8 days you know.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top