Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Emmanuelle laughed. "You should know love, that's where you met me when I was fixing your face!"said Emmanuelle smiling at the memory. "Although you were so cute when you were depending on me to fix it!"said Emmanuelle laughing and gave him a kiss. As he said fate as been good to them she nodded. "Yes it has love!"said Emmanuelle softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I think thats what caught your eye! He laughed. you made me look like a million bucks. He said. He kissed her again and held her closer than usuall this time. I cant beleive we've come this far. Already we're engaged! Well this a few times. He laughed gesturing that they were in bed for the 3rd time.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Emmanuelle laughed. "Yeah that what caught my eyes love, and the fact I wanted to kiss you when I was fixing your mouth!"said Emmanuelle laughing. A he said that this was there third time in bed she laughed. "Yup sure is love, shall I say your aweome in bed!"said Emmanuelle giving him a sexy warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 pm

He blushed a little bit when she made the bed comment. Your not so bad yourself! He laughed. Putting up with me! He grinned. He smiled at her. He caught her eye again and swore there was a flare!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Emmanuelle laughed. "I'm not putting up with you becaue I have to love, it's because I want to and I love you!"said Emmanuelle softly as she kissed him. "Beides if your putting up with anyone it's me you could be doing other things besides me turning you alittle good!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 pm

I didn't mean putting up with me . I meant putting up with Me He laughed. If your turning me good its at a slow pace! He began to tickle her again. This is as evil as I'm gonna get with you! He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Emmanuelle nodded when he said that thi was the evilest he wa going to get with her. "Good I don't need you get get really evil around me, unless your protecting me or fighting someone!"said Emmanuelle as her eyes turned black at the memory of her ex beating her when he gotten angry or to evil. Emmanuelle knew her etes were black and she knew Matt would probably ask her why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 pm

I'd read your mind but... whats up? He asked. He kissed her just in case this was a doosey. He tried smiling but could tell it was going to go bad for a little while. You don't have to tell me. Its your memory.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:53 pm

((Posting as Emmy!))

Emmanuelle nodded. "Yeah love it was, one of my worse memories ever and I can't get rid of it!"said Emmanuelle angrily. "It's like glued in my mind and no matter how hard I try to get rid of it I can't!"said Emmanuelle's eyes turning a gold color. "I guess I will always have that memory of being beating in my head."said Emmanuelle sighing as she held back tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Its never a good thing to hold in emotions! He said. Let it all out. He held her close to him. If you like.... I can get rid of it for you. He said. He kissed the top of her head.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top