Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:41 am

Emmanuelle blushed and giggled like a school girl when he said he couldn't get over how beautiful she looks. "Thanks Matt love,shall I say you look just as sexy as always maybe even sexier with your adorable pink eyes I love so much.".said Emmanuelle as she kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:46 am

We're not watching a movie tonight are we?He laughed. He kissed her back. This was going to be a great night he thought. He hugged her and held her to him. His eyes were a mix between pink and blue.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:51 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "At this rate, I don't think were going to but I don't want to stop this is to much fun!"said Emmanuelle laughing. Emmanuelle smiled when he held her close to him, it was the only place Emmanuelle felt safe and protected when she was in Matt's arms or with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 am

ould it be rude to ask were this is going to happen? He asked. Kissing her again. He felt nothing like he had ever felt before for Emmy. This was true love! He kissed her again and held her tighter. But not to tight as to make her uncomfortable.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:03 am

"It can happen right here right now if you like."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft sexy warm smile. As he kissed her she kissed him back completely forgetting about the movie they were suppose to be watching not like it matter now to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:06 am

Matt grinned. I'm Game for that He said smoothly. He flicked his wand and some music came on. He kissed her passionatly and didn't stop. This was gonna be good.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 am

Emmanuelle smiled and kissed him back passionately and pushed him down on the couch and got on top of him still kissing him. "Shall we take this to my room?"Emmanuelle asked giggling as she pulled away from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 am

Anywere is fine with me!He said. He scooped her up and ran into her room and jumped on the bed. I love you more than anything in the world Emmy! More than I have anytime! He kissed her again and then began to work his way around her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:24 am

"I love you to Matt, more then anything in this world!"said Emmanuelle in a panting voice from all the kissing they were doing. As he started working his way around she let out a small moan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 am

[b]His hand moved around her back. He started rubbing it.do you trust me? he asked her. this can only happen if you trust me! he kissed her again. He gasped after that one.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top