Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Emmanuelle nodded and laughed. "Yes Matt, they went white!"said Emmanuelle looking at his eyes. "You know your right it is cool, it's like your a Metamorphmagus."said Emmanuelle laughing. "I kindof want my eyes to cahnge colors as well just by looking at yours it looks really cool!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 pm

That wouldn't be a bad Idea He laughed. Yeah I'm kinda thinking they have to be either White or Pink right now. He smiled. Hey can I Trust you with something? But promise you wont act anything or like cause a scene!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:58 am

"Ok, the next time you see me my eyes will be changed!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he asked if he could trust and made her promise not to cause a act or scene she nodded. "Of course you can trust me, your secrets are safe with me you should know that!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 am

Okay I'll hint first.....my Aunt is Bellatrix Lestrange.He whispered. If you know who I am don't make a scene please. He braced himself for whatever was coming.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 am

"So your Matt Lestrange the Nephew of Bellatrix Lestrange who is a Death Eater, so your a death eater as well?"Emmanuelle asked in a whisper. "Wow, this is shocking but I don't care who you are I still like no matter who you are Matt!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:12 am

He smiled. She didn't care who he was. Well actually I am not a Death Eater. The Ministry may be or may be not after me. But I know for shure the Death Eaters are After me.He said. He took another sip. You know you might be in danger if you date me. I just don't want you to get hurt!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:22 am

As he said she would be in danger if she dated him she shook her head. "I don't care if I am Matt, even if they kill me so be it but I like you and I'm not leaving you!"said Emmanuelle. "If they us me against you so be it, if they try to kill me I'll die for or with you but no matter what I won't leave your side!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am

Your Perfect! Now how do you feel about Werewolves and Vampires? he asked. He smiled at her and held her hand. Someone was about to come up and talk to Emmanuelle but he waved his wand and set the person back.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am

Emmanuelle blushed and smiled when he told her she was perfect. "Why thankyou Matt, although I'm far from perfect!"said Emmanuelle laughing. As he asked what she thought of Vampires and Werewolves she wrinkled her nose in disgust as he mentioned them. "I hate those bloodsucker freaks they don't belong in our world I try killing them as much as I can but they breed faster then I can kill them!"said Emmanuelle as her eyes turned black with anger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 am

Yep your perfect! he laughed. I never thought I'd meet someone like me. He took another sip of his butterbeer. Okay now lets see if we can get those eyes back to the colour they were before He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top