Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 am

((Once again posting as Emmy seeing how I'm to lazt to log into Emmy's account! Razz))

Emmanuelle laughed. "I never thought I would meet someone who hates werewolves and vampires."said Emmanuelle. As he said he wanted to get her eyes back to it's normal color which was chocolate brown she laughed. "I think they already are back to normal!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging around in Hogsmeade((Matt))((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 am

Nope still pink he laughed. Mine too right?. He laughed. So what do you do for fun? He asked her. He knew that she was already perfect but it couldn't hurt. He really liked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:59 am

Emmanuelle nodded and laughed. "Yep there still pink!"said Emmanuelle laughing. As he asked what she did for fun she laughed. "Fun what fun? I hardly ever have fun I'm always working but when I'm off I usually hang here of go vampire and werewolf haunting."said Emmanuelle.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 pm

He laughed. Mabye we could go together. He laughed. He smiled her eyes were pink and beautiful. He gazed into her eyes.You cant be working all the time. You mean you like never get to have fun?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 am

Emmanuelle laughed as her pink eyes sparked lovingly at him. "Sound like to to me, hopefully we can catch one and kill one it's always make me happy catching and killing one!"said Emmanuelle. When Matt asked if she she had fun she shook her head. "No not really, I usually have to much filing to do or got up at St. Mungo's all day annd all night!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:58 am

I'd tell you about my job but, then I'd have to kill you. He laughed. I'd probably not go as far as killing them right away. But I'd really like to get that Neos Emof character! and the Jennifer he said. He looked into her eyes and all he could see was the perfect women he could ever imagine.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 am

((Once again posting as Emmy! Razz))

"Then don't tell me about your job I don't want to die right now!"said Emmanuelle laughing. "Hm... Ne'os Emof the one who killed the Dark Lord? I heard about him quote a odd character I heard he's half demon, but I would like to get my hands on him as well."said Emmanuelle. "As for the pathetic Jennifer I would really like to kill her as well as that bloodsucker Ne'os."said Emmanuelle as her eyes turned back to black with anger.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:06 am

Neos will be trouble. But Jennifer will be too easy! He laughed. He pulled out his wand and refilled his glass of butterbear. Shhhhhh He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:14 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Yeah love your right, Ne'os will be a handful but Jennifer we can snap her like a twig she's to weak!"said Emmanuelle. As he refilled his butterbeer she laughed and refilled her as well. "Don't worry, I won't tell watch this!"said Emmanuelle as pointed her wand at both her and his butterbeer glasses making them refill again when they were empty.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:20 am

Well shall we get out of here? he asked. He grabbed some money out of his pocket and left it on the table. I'll get this He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top