After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 16 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:22 am

You enjoy music don't you? He laughed and kissed her again. He hit the play button by manual. The New Odds played the Ending song to his favourite tv show. Corner gas was the greatest show on earth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 16 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:31 am

I sure do! Butterfly laughed. Hey, isn't this from... from... Oh, I can't put my finger on it right now. Butterfly knew it started with a C. Or was it a G...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 am

Corner Gas He laughed. He clicked on the tv and it came on. Oh this is a good one! he watched as Davis came in after Hank was doing a bunch of thats what she said jokes. he said "You gas pump is stuck in my gas hole. I cant get it out" and Brent motions Hank to say "Thats what she said" But he sais. "I don't think she'd say that"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 am

Butterfly now remembered Corner Gas. It had been her favorite show since she was 8. Really, she should not have watched it until she was older, but her parents were not there to tell her no. Butterfly smiled when Davis made another she said joke. Now she remembered why she could not stop watching it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 am

Well the show is at 2 and its like 11 right now. he said as he got up. He clicked the Tv off. I assume we will be here again soon? He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. He made the bed with a flick of his wand and the room was clean. He opened the door for her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 am

I believe we will. Butterfly laughed, and went out the door. The only person in the hall was the maid, who was smoking. Butterfly coughed, and waved away the smoke. Excuse me? I believe smoking is a violation of the code of health here! There was no actual code of health, but the smoke was horrible!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:56 am

Louis waved his wand behind he back and the cigarette was replaced with a lollipop. Like that? He asked. He chuckled at his idea. I have loads more than that He whispered. He waved to the lady and pushed the down button on the elevator.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:00 am

Now, she is probably wondering what happended to her cigarette, throwing away the lollipop, and getting another cigar. I swear, nicotine is evil! Butterfly would have to give a talking to whoever made cigarettes. When the elevator dinged to a stop, Butterfly stepped out. The Lobby was packed for once. Hmm.. Did they put up signs? Butterfly sshrugged, and pushed through the crowd to the doors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 am

Louis held her hand. They Apparated and was in the middle of London were the festival was. He looked around. He saw people he'd only ever heard of. James Brown, Simple Plan, ACDA, Guns N Roses. This place is awesome He said walking up to a figure of Ringo Star. Then Paul Mcartny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 am

Some of the greatest rock legends of all time are here! Butterfly gazed around. She saw some people she had heard about, and some she did had even heard about. This is amazing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top