After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 18 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:19 pm

I SAID...... He waved his wand so their eardrumbs were fine. I said that was loud don't you think? He laughed. He kissed the top of her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 18 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:49 am

I agree. Butterfly kissed Louis on the cheek. Her ears felt better, apparently thanks to Louis. When Def Leopard left, a single male singer came on. He had brought out a guitar, which he rested on his lap. When he started to sing, Butterfly recognized him immediatly. He was a man that wrote love songs, that were in tons of movies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Isn't this that one guy oh um whats his name!!! Johnny Cash? Louis said. He waved his wand and the man left the stage. I guess he decided he didn't want to play! Louis said grinning. A big rock band decided to come up. I know these guys! Their called Green Day!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:04 am

Green Day? I love them! My favorite song of theirs is Know Your Enemy. Butterfly smiled. The band was not actually playing Know Your Enemy, but 21 Guns She hummed the melody silently to herself, and cast a spell upon Louis and her ears so that they would not explode. They felt wierd for the first couple of seconds, and then were better when the music started to play. It was softer than she expected, and she swayed slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Oh I love this one! He said smiling. This was sooo much better with her. You do realize this is way better with you right? He smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. He looked at the program and saw a women named Avril Lavigne was next to come out and sing. She looked strangely like his sister Zoe!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I personally think the song is much better with you here! Butterfly kissed Louis on the ckeek in responce to him kissing her head. When the next musician came onto the stage, she felt a stab of recognition. But from where? Hey Louis, is it just me, or does that girl look like your sister?

((Avril Lavigne is the play-by of your sis, right?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 pm

You know she kinda does! He laughed. I so have to tell Zoe about this! He laughed. He looked around looking for something to do. Alas there wasn't a single thing to do. Besides he couldn't find anyone he wanted to listen too for another good 5 hours! So what do you want to do? Unless there's someone you want to listen too anytime soon?

((OoC:Yeah she is))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Hmmmm... Looks like the next couple of people playing are all foreign, or i've just never heard of them. Butterfly stood up on her tiptoes, seeing past the stage. Hey, it looks like there is a park over on the other side of the street. But I don't think it is a nature park... Butterfly looked more closely. It looked like it had a giant heart over the sign. Do you wanna go?

((Lol))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Foreign! He snorted. He looked over the crowed and noticed a huge sign. A park? Sounds good! He laughed. He grabbed her hand and tried cutting his way around the crowd. No good! Will you tell on me if I use a some magic? He joked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Well, I guess not! Butterfly teased. She looked around, and then turned back to Louis. I don't think they will even notice us. The muggles are all focused on the concert. Even though the muggles were not looking, it was still a huge crowd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top