After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 19 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 pm

How exactly can they be interested in.........Celine Dion? He asked looking at his program. She sounds terrible! He laughed. He pulled out his wand and held on to Butterfly. They quickly apparated next to the stage unnoticed. The park is just over here I think! He said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 19 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Great! Last one there buys the tickets! And no magic! Butterfly gave Louis 1 second to start, and then started off herself. The wind wisked through her hair, and made it streak behind her. She looked both ways, while still running, on the street, and saw no cars. Butterfly was almost to the park...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 am

Before Louis knew what he was doing Butterfly sped off across the street. Louis followed suite and quickly swooped her up into his arms and still running. Don't worry I won't be paying the tickets! He laughed. He quickly stopped and put her down 2 feet away from the gates......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 am

Butterfly felt her feet leave the ground as Louis swept her up. She laughed, watching the gates grow closer and closer. When Louis set Butterfly down on the ground, she stumbled the slightest bit, which meant, unfortunetaly meant she was first. Alright, you win! Butterfly reached into her pocket, and pulled out a $10.00 bill. The person took the bill, and gave them two tickets. Come on Louis!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 am

Louis doubled back for a minute and waved his wand! The man was abliviated, he quickly grabbed the 10 dollars she had given and put a 10.00$ bill in its place. He quickly ran up to her and put his arm around her, dropping the 10 dollars in her pocket. So what do you think we do here? he asked as if nothing was new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 am

Butterfly was oblivious to Louis slipping the $10.00 bill in her pocket. I think that this is a place for couples. I did not tell you this, but I saw a description of the park while I was paying. It has everything from a ride through the tunnel of love, to a walk-and-talk path. Butterfly looked at a nearby map, and saw they were near the walk-and-talk path.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am

Louis chuckled when he heard what it was. Love is everywhere these days! He laughed. Lets let you decide where to go! He said. He looked around and noticed a big maze. "The makeout maze" He thought they'd better stay away from that, unless of course they wanted to actually do the maze!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 am

There is this thing called "Catch me if you can." What you have to do is go into a maze, and don't worry, it is not the makeout maze, and there is two of your date. If you catch the wrong one, you go back to the start. If you catch the right one, you win. Sound like fun? Butterfly peered again at the map. The maze was about a 5 minute walk away.

((Sorry if my idea was not very good. My mom is good at thinking up extremely good ideas, but I got my personality from my dad))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 am

How exactly do they make 2 of you? He laughed. He wondered if this was a wizard park. He looked around again and saw a nice Ice cream stand. He'd have to treat her later. Sounds good though! He said holding her hand. They began to walk to where it was supposed to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 am

I don't really know. They do scan you before you go in. Maybe they have some maricle cloning device. Or, as you said, this is a wizard park. Butterfly shrugged her shoulders. I think we are here. Butterfly saw a looming, surprisingly happy-looking maze infront of her. Two men were at the front gate, standing beside a scanner that you walk through. Wow, the maze description was not kidding when it said the people scan you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top