After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 20 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 am

Louis stopped in his tracks. Are you sure you wanna go in that? he laughed. He walked over to examine this. Something bad happens to my girlfriend and you guys and this place is in big trouble! he said. He turned to her, I'm all set now! he said with a big smile on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 20 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 am

Alright, I enter through here, and you enter through the one on the right. Hopefully, I will see you in the middle. And don't worry. If we have not found the right person in 40 minutes, they bring us out. Butterfly kissed Louis, and entered the maze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 am

I'm trusting them on this one! he said as he stepped into the scanner. He felt a whirl, like he was going to vomit. This was nothing like apparating! He found himself surrounded by hedges. There was an archway to his left and right! He took the left and transformed into his wolf. He hoped he was the only person in here. He tied his clothes around his neck to look like a collar before he transformed though.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Butterfly felt her wand in her pocket. She would not use it unless necissary. Butterfly ran forward, and caught sight of something red. It was hair. Now, was it Louis, or the fake Louis. Actually knowing Louis, he would have probably gone into wolf form. But, he still could be the real Louis. She snuck up behind him, and gently touched him. Louis? He froze, and turned with his wand. He lowered it once he saw her. Because of what he did, Butterfly was sure, this was not the real Louis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 am

Louis was sensing footsteps. He loved being an Animagus, he could tell alot more in wolf form than human. He took a left and then right. He came across a fake Butterfly but knew it wasnt her when she jumped at the site of him in wolf form. He kept on.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 am

Butterfly checked her watch. Louis and Butterfly had been in the maze for 30 minutes. Ten more minutes to find one another. Butterfly transformed into her animagus, and flew as high as a butterfly could. She saw something grey creep out of the shadows. Louis She flew down to him, and landed on his nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:22 am

Louis sneezed, he moved his head a little bit! Butterfly! look away while I change back and into my clothes! he said. That is.....if you want to[/i] He waited for her answer. He focused on his ears to hear her squeeky voice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Alright. Butterfly closed her eyes. But a butterflies eye were black, so open or closed, they still looked open. She flew blindly over to a hedge, and went around the rim. She too, changed back into her human form. Somehow, her clothes had followed her and were sitting on the ground. Butterfly put them on. Louis, are you finished?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top