After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 15 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Best sleep I ever had! he laughed. How about you?. He grabbed his shirt off a dresser and changed it into something different. He put his pants on and waved his wand and the wrinkles were gone. You almost done?. There was a knock on the door. The room service was here. He got the door hopeing Buteterfly wouldn't here. He paid the man there.

The shirt he's wearing:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 15 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 pm

((lol))

Butterfly did not hear the knock on the door. She was too busy drying her hair with one of those blow-dryer things muggles used. It was actually quite useful. When she was done, she went to see what Louis was up to, and the smell of food hit her. Alright, I was in there too briefly for you to run downstairs and get this. Did you order their room service?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:42 pm

What are you talking about? He said as he made the cart disapear. He would bring it back after he'd had a shower. But I do have a surprise for you! He walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Be out in 10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Alright. Butterfly smiled sweetly, and then started searching. She had seen Louis with something behind him, but where was it now. When she did not see anything, she gave up. Louis would show it when he showed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Louis got out and dried off. He put his clothes back on. and stepped out of the Bathroom. He waved his wand and a tray appeared in front of Butterfly. My treat! He said. The tray had bacon, eggs, an omlet, toast, sausage, the works. Just because I love you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Butterfly almopst jumped a foot in the air when she saw the tray pop infront of her. Thanks love! She kissed Louis, and lay down on the bed, setting the tray down on her lap. Do you want some? She moved her hand to the other side of the bed, and pat the covers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

I'll join you but....I'm taking half the bacon he laughed as he jumped on the bed. He grabbed a peice of bacon and munched on it. So whats next for today? He asked her. I think theres a tribute to musical lengends down in London
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

That sounds great! Butterfly took a bite out of buttered toast, and it fell apart in her mouth. Just the way she liked it. I'm guessing we are apparating right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 am

yep! he laughed. Thats every wizards best friend. he took another peice of bacon. I hope they have something about Michael Jackosn there! Or that band The New Odds! he waved his wand and there CD Appeared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 am

Michael Jackson? That guy who just died? Ya, his music is the best! Even though MJ was great, what he did to himself was horrible! I mean, who in their right mind would take dangerous drugs? Wanna listen to New Odds? With a flick of her wand, she made a radio appear. She levitated the cd over to it, and put it in the open slot. The music started to play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top