Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 3 Empty Re: Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 am

OOC: lol. *giggles* I SHALL NEVER TELL YOU!!!! hehehe. Not unless she can use something else against STerl. Capturing Cat will be harder. *sighs*

IC: Catalina groaned in pain, the silencing spell finally wearing off completely. She looked over at Sterling, tears of warm regret rolling down her cheeks. She was too weak for him. Her sapphires zapped away from his and she smiled weakly towards the guy that came in to heal her.

She hated herself for not being able to defend herself from Nerezza. That girl was unstoppable. And what did she want with Sterling? (lol. I know) Would she ever really be gone? She looked back at Sterling, smiling softly at him as more tears rolled down her cheeks. The liquid drops of silver dappled her face like tangible sorrow and she fought hard to tear her gaze away from him. But, she couldn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 3 Empty Re: Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by James Wake Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 am

((OOC: What can I say? I was bored >=D))

"Protego," the boy quickly cast aside her attacks, his eyes flashing with anger, but turning back to indifference as the screaming witch made a run for it. That was ok. They were in London. It just takes an easy push into the crowds to dissappear. Disapparating was just as easy. "Sorry if you wanted to fight her," he hissed, as he finished the counter-curse. "SHE is going to need plenty of rest, food and energy. I suggest you take as far away from here as you possibly can."

"Who was that, anyway?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:53 am

Sterling wanted to hold Cat close... to tell her it would be okay, but he knew to move her in the delicate position she was in now would be more detrimental than helpful. "I'm sorry... it was my fault... I couldn't stop her last time in Hogsmeade...." he said, desperate for her to forgive him. She wouldn't, of course. He had just endangered her life.

He turned to their savior, that he still envied for obtaining the honor of saving the most perfect person ever to be born. He would have killed for that honor. "That, was Nerezza Talbot. The darkest, most evil witch on the face of the planet." He said. There was much more he would have liked to say on the topic, but didn't think he was able without breaking into tears.

Sterling couldn't help but thinking that even inches from death, Catalina Williams was the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes on...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 am

Catalina continued to stare at Sterling as he spoke of Nerezza. She could see the pain in his eyes and then something else. She cried harder, trying to speak but wincing in pain as she tried to do so. She reached out a hand for him to take, barely able to lift it off of the ground. A small smile flew across her tear-strewn lips and she gave him the kindest look she could. She didn't blame him at all. How could she tell him that in this moment?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 am

Sterling took Catalina's hand and held it firmly. "Don't worry... I won't let you go..." he said, fighting back tears. He wouldn't... ever ever ever let her go.

He saw the pain in Catalina's eyes.... she had saved him on countless occasions, and the one opportunity he may have had to return the favor was foiled. He had failed her. He never seemed to be good enough for her...

Sterling continued to hold her hand, warm throbs of happiness permeating to his very soul. He couldn't lose her... he wouldn't lose her. She was here with him, and she would stay.

Sterling leaned down and kissed Catalina on the cheek. The salty taste of her tears lingered on his lips as he pulled away, ever so slowly. It was more painful than the Cruciatus Curse to see her in pain... he wished more than anything else that he could placate it, just a little... he would gladly take on ten times the suffering she had if only it would make her feel only a little better...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 am

"How about you take her home? Some muggle pain medications may help. In fact, my place is two blocks away. I can get something for you..." James felt like an intruder. Sure, he'd saved these people's lives, but he felt like an unwanted presence, a person who had come in, done his job, and now had only to leave. They had a strong relationship. VERY strong. James had never seen kids his age kiss, unless it was due to a cruel prank. Seeing them kiss made him feel... envious. He knew he never really TRIED to get a girlfriend, and at one point the endeavor seemed pointless to him.

"Nerezza Talbot, huh? First time I've heard of her." James let the comment fly out like it was a regular conversation. He kept an eye out for anybody or anything that seemed out of place. "I'll assume that she is a Death Eater." My Uncle's going to want a good explanation for this break-out.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 am

Sterling frowned at the newcomer. "Muggle pain medicine wouldn't help a curse," he said. There was a fact recitation that didn't take much effort to recall... Muggle remedies had little effect on much of anything magical.

"Yes, Nerezza's a Death Eater, although I can hardly believe she couldn't overthrow Voldemort himself if she tried," he said, using the name casually due to the fact that he didn't really fear him, for he had never encountered him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am

"You'd be surprised. Back in Durmstrang, all the kids brought extra Tylenol to deal with all the curses. They might not affect the wound, but they diminish the pain."
When the boy used the name "Voldemo- DON'T THINK OF IT! so casually, James' face flickered slightly. Of course, his memories of Voldemort were nothing compared to the memories that flooded his mind at the SLIGHTEST mention of Pot-DON'T TEST ME NOW!

James Wake rubbed the back of his head, hoping that the voice that constantly interrupted his thoughts would just SHUT UP.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 am

Sterling looked at the boy again with increasing dislike. He usually didn't like people that disagreed with him... but he couldn't deny Catalina the possible relief from pain. So, he turned to her. "Do you want some medicine?" he asked, as gently as he could, brow knit in concern.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Catalina watched them converse in between each other and she could barely see them through the blurriness that clouded her eyes. She stared at Sterling almost motionlessly, the only movement the rising and falling of her chest. It hurt to breathe so much so that she inhaled and exhaled less often than she she should have.

Tightening her hold on his hand as a fresh wave of pain jolted her body, she gave a slight nod, biting her lips to try and hold the pain off. It wasn't working. Not in the slightest. It seemed neverending, these aching throbs rippling through her veins, the burn marks in her bones like scorching flames that would flicker continously until she couldn't take it anymore and decided to end it herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top