Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* Empty Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Catalina was idly walking through the streets of London, planning on finding a good place to stop and eat. She was in the mood for watching people and felt like this would be an excellent day for doing so. She sighed, taking a deep breath as she turned down an alley. She knew that this was a shortcut to the restaurant she wanted to go to and she didn't want to waste time.

But, then, she wondered what her hurry was?

Rolling her eyes, she kept her pace, fingering the wand in her pocket with timidity. Her sapphires flew across the brick on either side of her, fear enveloping her senses when she heard something behind her. Whipping around, she pulled out her wand, pointing it down into the semi-darkness, but seeing nothing.

Turning back around, she sighed, thinking she was being too paranoid. Stowing her wand back to her side, idly hanging from her fingers, she kept walking, eager to sit somewhere and eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* Empty Re: Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Nerezza could smell her. She could smell the scent of goodness rippling off of the Ravenclaw Witch she was stalking. She could smell . . . Sterling. Stifling a giggle, she kept up her slyness, hiding instantly when Catalina turned and raised her wand. She's a quick one, Rezza thought snidely.

Watching silently as the younger girl hung her wand arm by her side, Nerezza couldn't suppress a laugh of triumph. In an instant, she was in the air, flipping towards the Ravenclaw. Accio wand, she thought, watching as Catalina's wand flew from her fingers and into Rezza's outstretched hand. Landing on top of her, she tucked the wand into her pocket on the inside of her black cloak. Smirking evilly, she pulled Catalina's face close to hers and whispered, "You're coming with me. Try to fight, and I'll kill Sterling."

Yanking the Witch up with here, she thought Incarcerous, watching as ropes billowed out from her wand and surrounded Catalina unceremoniously. With a smirk, Nerezza pulled her close, giggling madly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* Empty Re: Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Catalina was surprised by the sudden laugh reverberating off of the alley's walls. She turned, but far too late as a body landed on top of hers. Gasping as she saw that it was Nerezza, she growled loudly, hatred oozing from her veins. "Get off of me!" she yelled, her sapphires flashing brilliantly.

As she struggled, Nerezza put a caramel finger underneath her chin and pulled her face closer to the Death Eater. She snarled and tried to pull away but instantly stopped at the threat she gave about Sterling. "No," she whispered, tears welling in her eyes. "Do what you want with me, just do not harm him. Please." She stared desperately at the woman she was at the mercy of and hated herself for not being able to do anything.

At being tugged into a standing position with ropes around her body, Catalina could do nothing but watch Nerezza. She was trapped and bound by a ruthless murderer. What was she supposed to do? Wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:14 am

Sterling had been walking around the streets in London, practicing a transfiguration charm that made your ears bigger and more sensitive. He had always been a good student, and wouldn't stop just because it was summer!

His oversized ears picked up a laugh from afar... Nerezza's? Ice cold knives of fears stabbed him directly in the heart... she had Catalina. He could hear her yelling too. He got a heading and changed his ears back to normal size, still wanting to look good for Cat even though she was probably in a desperate duel for life at the moment...

He turned a corner and skidded to a halt in an alleyway, panting from the quarter mile sprint he had just done. "Expelliarmus!" he said, pointing his wand straight and true at Nerezza... standing next to Catalina's roped and trapped body. Oh... this was bad... this was really bad. He started sprinting after his spell, the dancing red light moving in slow motion... the patter of his steps amplified and reverberating off of the stone walls of the alleyway... this was the manifestation of his worst nightmare.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 am

Nerezza turned to see Sterling just at the end of the alleyway. With a devilish smirk, her eyes flashed burgundy and then she pulled Catalina up to her body, shielding herself with the Ravenclaw. The spell hit her, but it did nothing, considering the fact that the girl didn't have her wand. Giggling, Nerezza grabbed her chin and then turned back to Sterling. "It was nice to see you, darling."

Pulling Catalina close to her, she laughed coldly once more before disapparating on the spot, nothing left of either of them. She apparated into an abandoned building, pointing her wand at Catalina after dropping her to the ground and thinking Silencio!

OOC: Not really sure what I'm gonna do . . . but just go to where she is. It's awesome. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 am

Sterling looked in horror as his spell hit Catalina... luckily it hadn't been a damaging one... he finally reached the spot and grabbed at thin air... they were gone. He swore so loudly he was sure his mother could hear him do so all the way back in America. He stamped at the ground like a child throwing a tantrum. "Point me to Catalina," he said, the wand spun in his palm and pointed down an alleyway. The spell was only supposed to point north, but it could be altered if necessary. He was sure it was now pointing toward his Catalina.

He sprinted off in the direction, and later finally came into a small building... he entered, and there was Nerezza, and Catalina, who appeared to be screaming at the top of her lungs, but no sound was coming out. Expelliarmus! he thought, careful not to use a harmful spell in case Nerezza used Cat as a shield again...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Nerezza smirked as she saw Sterling again. She pulled Catalina close to her as a shield once more, the light crashing onto the girl's body without damage. "I was hoping you'd give me more to work with, Sterling. What fun is a disarming charm?" She grinned wickedly. "Are we going to keep playing this cat and mouse game or are we going to make a deal?" Her green eyes flashed, and she hoisted Catalina closer, caressing her face with a wicked smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am

Sterling winced as she said cat and mouse, thinking of the Cat rather than a cat... She was talking about fun? Fun? He growled audibly as she pulled defenseless Catalina into her... why? Why was she intentionally torturing him?

"You want to make a deal?" Sterling said slowly. No doubt to change positions... Sterling would gladly give his life to ensure Cat's eternal safety.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 am

Nerezza smirked, her green eyes flashing and then said, "Would you be willing to give me anything to get your precious Catalina back?" Her voice was velvet, dripping with venom. She stared at Sterling, waiting for a reply. She jabbed the Ravenclaw in the side when the girl moaned out in protest, the silencing spell obviously wearing off. Nerezza rolled her eyes, not really caring. Every time she made a noise, she would be punished brutally for it, each time getting worse and more painful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:46 am

"Yes of course... anything..." Sterling said, transfixed and desperate. He wanted nothing more on Earth than to just see Catalina safe in his arms again... or if his arms weren't there to hold her, simply safe again. He was imagining the worst kinds of torture... thinking wildly of every possibility. Of course it would be just like Nerezza to force him to do something absolutely horrible, like kiss her in front of Cat, watch him suffer as he tried to resist, and Cat suffer as she could tell he enjoyed it... the Cruciatus curse until insanity... where life wouldn't be worth living anymore... simply trading spots and apparated away, to a spot nobody would ever find him... forced to live for three weeks until he starved to death... he shuddered with every possibility... but none of them seemed quite evil enough for Nerezza. She probably had something much worse planned.

He cried out in protest as she jabbed Catalina. "Don't touch her!" he roared angrily, his brow furrowed in anger and concentration, his dark gray eyes growing darker and fiercer as he stood. He didn't dare curse her though, because he knew it would only hit Catalina instead. Accio Catalina! he thought with all his might.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top