Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 2 Empty Re: Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Nerezza giggled wickedly, her green eyes flashing brilliantly before she threw Catalina down on the floor again. She tilted her head to the side to face Sterling, her wand pointed at the Ravenclaw female. "Don't move, or I'll kill her, understand?" Another devilish grin flew across her face and she thought CRUCIO! A jet of red light zoomed from her wand and hit Catalina on the ground, the girl's sapphire orbs widening in terror and pain. Her face was turning red from her silent screams and Nerezza was enjoying it.

But, not completely.

She knew it would be foolish to take off her silencing charm, because someone might hear. She wouldn't have minded killing someone, but this was only between she and Sterling. Leaning closer to Catalina, she grinned evilly and then took the curse off, watching in delight as the Ravenclaw's eyes closed in relief. It wouldn't be for long. Yanking her up into her arms again, she held tight to her when she saw a jet of light aim towards them. In an instant, there was a shield around them both.

Nerezza laughed coldly. "No, no, no, Sterling. Try and get her back from me again and I kill her." She tilted her head to the side, whispering, "Do you think I won't? How many people do you think I've killed, Sterling?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me* - Page 2 Empty Re: Come {BREAK} *me* {DOWN}, bUrY *me*, bUrY *me*

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Sterling closed his eyes tightly, not allowing any tears to come. "Stop it... don't do that... I"ll do anything to make you stop..." he said. Why was she literally torturing her? And figuratively torturing him? Sterling knew it hurt him more than it hurt Catalina... to see her silently screaming on the floor. At this moment, he had never hated anybody more in his life. His blood was boiling with angry passion, his face redoubtably contorted with rage... but he couldn't do anything about it, or he'd lose her forever...

"Anything..." he said again quietly, for emphasis.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Nerezza's cold smirk grew wider and wider as she read the pain on Sterling's face. Nothing could heighten her pleasure now unless she got to kill. But, she knew that she shouldn't. What was the fun in killing something that didn't fight back? No fun at all. Giggling wildly, she caressed Catalina's face, revelling in the warm tears that fell from her eyes. she knew that the Ravenclaw wasn't afraid. No, she wasn't frightened of the pain Nerezza could inflict upon her.

She was afraid of what she was going to ask Sterling to do.

"How do I know you're being honest?" Nerezza whispered mockingly. She knew that he would do anything, and she smirked at the thought. She pointed her wand at Catalina, waiting. "Prove to me that you'll do whatever I tell you to do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Sterling tensed as she pointed her wand at Catalina. "No!! Don't do it! Anything anything I swear!" he said, hardly being able to fight back the tears that were forming in his eyes. Was she going to make him torture Cat? He couldn't do that... But would he if the situation demanded it?

Fuming with internal conflict, he shifted his weight from side to side. This was bad... this was really bad... Stupefy! he thought, curse aimed at Nerezza. Even if she used Catalina as a shield again, at least she would be unconscious for the torture...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Nerezza, knowing the spell by the color of the light quickly threw Catalina to the ground and jumped out of the way. With a wicked grin, she aimed her wand at the Ravenclaw girl again, the emeralds in her eyes rippling with sadism. Evil ran through her eyes like a light, tempting and deadly.

She shook her head softly, smiling still. Crucio, she thought plainly, tilting her head as she watched Sterling's reaction. She didn't really care about Catalina's for the moment. After a couple of tortorous minutes, she lifted the spell and then removed Catalina's ropes. The girl wouldn't be able to get up anyway.

Then, without further ado, she aimed her wand straight at Catalina's chest and thought Sectumsempra! Wounds immediately sprouted all over the girl's body, blood gushing from her skin. Knowing the damage was done, for now, Nerezza turned to face Sterling.

"Drop your wand or I kill her next," she whispered murderously, the glint in her eyes flashing burgundy. She wanted to kill, her desire for blood was rising. She needed to kill one of them. Soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 pm

"NO!" Sterling screamed through the Cruciatus Curse. Torturously, he held his ground, not wanting her to kill her. Then the spell was lifted, relief washed over him... then a spray of blood. "No..." he said quietly. He dropped his wand obediently but sprinted straight at Catalina. He cradled her lovingly in his arms... "No... Cat... I'm so sorry..." he said as tears ran liberally down his face.

Sterling had phoenix tears in his pocket... although he didn't dare use them, for Nerezza would kill both of them if he did. Sterling tried desperately to hold the wound closed with his hands, direct pressure... but nothing would work, it was far too large of a cut.

"Bitch!" he swore at Nerezza. He didn't care if she killed him... didn't care at all... as long as Cat survived this brutal, unending torture. Guilty memories of Sterling and Nerezza's kiss trickled into his mind. He tried to push them away... that was nothing, it was a fluke... He leaned forward and kissed Catalina on the lips... hopefully she was strong enough to get up and leave despite the gigantic gash across her chest.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 am

It seemed an appropiate enough time. James was in his usual mood- the urge to submerge in the energy and pulse of London was irresistible to the young man. But he found waiting for him in one alleyway would be enough to satisfy his adventurous ways- he found a wizarding duel. There was a tanned woman pointing a wand at a pair of kids his age- they seemed to be in desperate need of help. He instantly cast a blasting charm at the woman, and dived towards the girl. He recognized Sectumsempra from his days at Durmstrang.

"You," he quickly said to the boy, giving him an alpha-male glare. "Duel her, buy me time. I know a counter-curse, but its tricky. Go." With that, James Wake pulled out his 9-inch wand of yew, its tip burnt with the over-use of magic he could only describe as "miraculous."
He began to mouth words as quick as he could, articulating almost everything as precisely as he could.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 am

[[Dude...]]

Sterling glanced upward as somebody entered, probably to save his soul, yet again as they people always did when they entered while he was in a predicament. Words washed over him but he didn't hear them... his heart leaped for joy as Catalina's wound began to close... but he wouldn't leave her. He knelt next to her as the unidentified man started curing her... he was thankful, yet somehow resentful that it wasn't him that was able to cure Catalina. He had been hit by this very curse by the very same person before and had gone to St. Mungo's to cure it... he had never been taught the countercurse, for he had never studied the Dark Arts.

And he hated himself for that.

He couldn't save her, and here was another random person running in to save the day as always happened eventually. He resented Nerezza, for being so deliciously evil, and himself for being so ineptly weak.

Instead of gratitude for the newcomer, he felt a strange twinge of anger. She was his Catalina, nobody else was allowed to heal her. Even though he knew it was necessary, he wished he could do more to help her. Part of him wanted to turn and punch him in the face.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 am

Nerezza screamed very shrilly, anger pouring out her soul like venom. She dodged the curse from the newcomer easily and exclaimed, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BURSTING IN HERE LIKE THAT? I AM BUSY!" Her emeralds flashed a violently burgundy ands he raised her wand, thinking, CRUCIO! IMPERIO! CRUCIO! upon this newcomer. Moving it towards Sterling, she thought nothing but anger. She couldn't concentrate. This was supposed to be between she and Sterling.

Without so much as another word, she disapparated, furious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 am

[[Psh, nice job Ace]]

Sterling heaved a sigh of relief at the sound of the pop indicative of disapparation. So Rezza was gone. Thank god. He squeezed Cat's hand tighter... "It's okay Cat... she's gone..." he told her soothingly.

Yet, he couldn't explain it, part of him wanted her back here... wanted to fight her... enjoyed being in the desperate position he so often was... part of him was desperate to be at her mercy again.

[[Should we pick this up somewhere else? What was he going to have to do?? Dang it lol, my curiosities will never be fully placated.]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top