H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 6 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 am

Allana rolled her eyes and shot off after him floating along beside him lazily. "I'm a ghost remember?" She asked rolling along beside him. "Besides, I just helped you, you owe me." She said rolling her eyes at him as she floated so she was flying along in front of him. "I'm not THAT easy to get rid of"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 6 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 am

"i thought you wanted me to be less boring and i supose i do owe you so where do you want to go?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Allana shrugged. "Where ever you are going is fine with me." She said floating backwards as she looked at him. "I have no aversion to anywhere, so it's not like I have boundaries being a ghost, though the ones at Hogwarts seem to think they do." She said laying on her back and floating alongside him not really caring where they were going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm

"thats because they do have boundries they are there do to oathes they have taken to the headmasters mabey you should make a oath to protect the school as well he said the air getting colder as they traveld farther north.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 am

Allana rolled her eyes. "Why would I want to do that? Get stuck at the school all Summer, the people there never liked me anyway. So why would I protect THEM?" She asked scowling as she floated upright not feeling the cold and not really caring if he was. He was a Vampire he'd survive. She stared at him for a long moment. "I'd much rather do what I want then be stuck THERE all summer too!" She said sounding a bit angry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am

"so then watch the school when school is in session go to the classes you want and things like that" he said as it started to snow.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:00 am

Allana sighed. "I'll go back there when school is in session, seeing as after a while I won't have anywhere to go." She said shaking her head. "Then.. whatever." She glanced up at the sky watching as the snowflakes simply drifted through her. "Wow, is it that cold here?" she asked glancing around. "Where are we going anyway?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 am

"north pole" he said looking down at the ice under them.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 am

Allana glanced down. "What are we doing here? I can't even feel the cold.." She said floating around him in circles. "There's nothing here for you is there? Or do you want to see Santa Clause?" She asked smirking before spinning around and scanning the landscape. Cold.. dull.. icy..boring. Everything she hated, why had she followed him again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top