H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 5 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 am

Allana turned to stare at him for a long moment, stopping with her feet in a gravestone without realizing it. "How could I even begin to threaten you're position?" She asked staring at him. "I fell in the Dark Lords eyes the moment I attacked you for being a traitor, telling you I wanted you're spot!" She said shaking her head that tear on her cheek disappearing only to be replaced by a few more.

"I had absolutely no hold of any kind within the Death Eaters! At all!" She said staring at him moving her feet out of the gravestone as she did. "And now.. I get bored so easily." She kicked at the headstone and watched as her foot went through it. "The only use I am of the Dark Lord is someone who can walk in a room without being seen! I can check things out without dying.. that's it!" She said shaking her head. "All I want to be is alive again and that will never happen!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 5 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 am

"if you crossed you could get a new life....mabey there is a magic that can help you but i dont know what" he said blasting the head stone when she kicked it hoping it would make her feel better.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Allana sighed and watched as the head stone disappeared in a blast. She smirked and looked at him. "I can't go on.." She whispered. "Besides I wouldn't know that I had been Allana, I bet I'd become some preppy girl with lots of boyfriends, I'd never even know who Allana was." She whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 pm

"you could ask to keep your memorys...you could posses someone to" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm

"posses? Isn't that like.. angry spirit type thing?" She asked staring at the head stone before continuing to walk, making that motion made her feel better. "I wonder if they'd let me, keep my memories.." She said shaking her head slowly. "I don't know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm

"you could always ask" he said "and no its not a angry spirit thing."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Allana shook her head. "yeah, except now that I'm here I can't get back up there." She said pointing. "It's not exactly fair." She said taking a deep breath and looking around. "So what are you doing in life?" She asked turning to look at him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

"not much just wandering the planet not to much to hold me in london when i can fly" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 am

Allana looked at him. "Well I guess I'll join you then, I have yet to find restrictions on being a ghost, besides being almost invisible in sunlight, so as you're traveling I will follow, just to bug you." She said with a half hearted grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 am

"i dont think you will suceed" he said shooting into the air and flying twords the north.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top