H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 2 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm

"Left something for you.."She said glancing around. Then she passed directly through the statue. "I dunno what you're looking for, but that's just a statue, yay rock eh?" She asked pretending to lean against the statue but not actually touching it. "What kind of something anyway?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 2 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 pm

"i dont know" he said running his hand over the words and then pausing the words were faded but he could feel the carvings still.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Allana looked bored. "Come on, you're boring." She groaned doing a spin in the air and looking around her. This was.. boring. Very very boring. She thought a Vampire would be more fun then this, but all he was doing was running his hand over the words on the gravestone. She rolled her eyes and pushed her hair out of her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:27 pm

ne'os rolled his eyes "ghosts can feel run your hand over the faded letters tell me what you feel" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Allana ran her fingers over the words boredly. "I feel letters." She said rolling her head. "Faded letters.. why?" She asked floating through him a couple of times just for the kick of it, closing her eyes though, she didn't want to see his insides, that would be nasty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:39 pm

"but did you notice they were warm and you oculd feel the letters clearly like the day when they were etched in its important but i dont know why" he said thinknig for a second ignoring the cold as she flew through him but coudnt help shivering a bit.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Allana giggled and then ran her fingers over it again. "yeah, I can feel it it's odd because right here I can't put my hand through the statue, everywhere else I can but not over the words." She said shrugging but not caring at the same time. He'd figure it out. So she went back to going through him over and over again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 pm

"hmm i wonder how to see whats inside mabey you could float in and take a look?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Allana groaned. "I'm supposed to be haunting you not helping you." She said passing through him again laying on her side in midair. "But if it helps you to get less boring.." She grumbled and went into the stone to look at whatever was behind the letters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

"anything" ne'os asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top