H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 3 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

"erm..I'm not sure." She said shaking her head carefully before sticking her head out of the stone above the words and looking at him. "I can't tell." She said shrugging.

[OOC: Am I supposed to see something?]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 3 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 pm

((um.....i guess mabey a casket thats broekn open with smething gold inside it))

"hmm well mabey theres nothing there i just need to know..then ill be less boring to you" he said smileing at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Allana pulled her head back in. "Wait a second, there is something here." She said reaching out to touch it. "Err.. some sort of casket, but it's broken.." Her voice wavered out of the statue. "There's something.. gold in it.. I can't touch it though, it won't let me." She said glaring at the piece of gold stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm

"hmm well how do i get to it without destorying the statue?" he wondere out loud.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Allana came out of the statue, passing through Ne'os without a care. "I could try something I heard ghosts can do but haven't tried yet.." She said staring at the statue. "I may not be able to do it, but maybe get it out enough for you to get out the rest of the way." She said finding herself enjoying this more then she thought possible. Concentrating on the little box thing she imagined it picking up, it passed right through the stone and peeked out of the stone just enough for someone to grab before she dropped it looking exhausted if that was possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

"wow i didnt know ghost could do that" he said not actuly knowing they could do that he touched hte now ice cold box and tried to pull it out he succeded and placed the box next to him he opened it and took out a gold locket he coudnt open it for some reason "odd some magic protects it i guess" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm

"I guess, now are we going to not be so boring?" She asked passing through him a few more times just for kicks. She enjoyed seeing him shiver, it made her giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

"nope, expecto patronum" he said summoning a wolf it ran around Allana playfully.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:09 am

Allana rolled her eyes. "Aw come on, get that over sized dog away from me." She said aiming a kick at the protronus and immediately hoped it would miss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 am

the wolf dissapearedas she kicked at it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top