H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 4 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:13 am

Allana sighed. "Ok so what are we going to do now?" She asked looking VERY bored and almost tired if she could be tired. "Seriously, I'm bored out of my mind, I don't usually have time to wait on things, but right now.. there's nothing else I have more of."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me - Page 4 Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 am

"you could go polterguist and destroy everything." he said
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:18 am

"Psh.. like that would help anything." She said rolling her eyes. "I don't want to be like peeves, singing songs and blowing raspberries all day." She said sighing with a groan as she looked around the cemetery, so is that box the only thing you wanted?" She asked glaring at it before looking back at him. "or do you really miss you're old mum?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:22 am

"i realy do miss her she was good to my father but i cant change that she is dead" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

Allana sighed and stared at the statue. "I don't remember my parents." She said simply. She shook her head for a moment and then floated up over him so she could lay down on the air and stare down at him. "Why do you miss them? Parents are nothing but trouble." She said flipping upside down turning her head so she could keep her eyes on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:28 am

"they took care of me id assume if my mother was alive she would take care of me to" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 am

"Psh, take care of your self is what I say." She said flipping down onto the ground to stand in front of him, her feet actually on the ground this time. She looked at him carefully, looking almost alive for a second except for the fact that you could see through her to the statue behind her. She put her hands on her hips and stared at him then turned away and made the action of walking away. She missed it, moving her legs, and it helped to keep walking like this. Not that she could get sick.. or get cramps in her legs, or feel pain.. ever again. She shook her head for a long moment. She had had a life before her, and now.. She glanced back at him, her brown hair falling into her face as she tugged her black shirt down. "Lets go." She said softly turned away, one silvery ghost tear clinging to her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 am

ne'os followed her not sure where she was going.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:12 am

Allana sighed feeling very put down right now. "So.. tell me, what made you want to kill me?" she asked softly staring at the ground, touching it just enough to make it look like she was walking, make her look like she was a normal girl for a while. Instead of floating around, the only problem was she didn't have a shadow, nor did the moon touch her at all, she gave off her own glow in the dark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 am

"i guess i felt threatened you would take my spot and ruin my plan" he said sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top