Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking it Over (Allana)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 7 Empty Re: Thinking it Over (Allana)

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 am

"Allana! So you just leave when you have the slightest bit of a problem? Do you always just run away from your troubles?" he asked loudly. He lowered his voice to a whisper again and smirked. "Enjoying the publicity?" he hissed.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 am

Allana gripped her wand angrily. She spun around to face him but knew she couldn't do anything. "What do you want from me?"She asked glaring at him. "I am not going to see this..buddy of yours."She said glaring at him. "I don't want to meet you're GIRLFRIEND."She said glaring at him. "So stop living in you're sick delusional fantasies."She said raising her voice so people could listen in. "And learn to love one girl at a time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 am

Sterling blushed when she said girlfriend, and felt like he had been slapped in the face when she used his own strategy against him. Now people were staring at the reclusive geeky kid with disbelief. He was blushing so red, he wanted to just melt into the wall. The truth was, he had a problem with that exact thing. She had struck a nerve with him.

"You can go." Sterling said quietly. "But just remember, I DO care about you Allana." he said even more quietly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:55 am

Allana stared at him and then smirked. She turned around and walked away. "Good to know I know what you're weakness is."She said just loud enough for him to hear. "Thanks for sharing that with me."She said thinking of this girl. Catalina Williams, she would have to check out what people said about her and see if there was any romantic relationship between these two.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:02 am

Sterling rocked back and leaned on the wall, slipping until he was sitting, leaning against the wall. She did know his weakness now... luckily, if she did any digging she wouldn't find anything on him and Cat. Maybe she would think it was a coincidence the way he had acted around her name. Cat could defend herself anyway... she was a member of the Order of the Phoenix after all... but it didn't stop him from worrying.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 am

Allana turned and watched him slide down the wall. She smirked and spun around staring down the hall, which was suddenly quite deserted but for the two of them. "What I don't get...is why you let you're emotions control your life."She said gripping her wand, having stopped in the middle of the hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:09 am

Sterling looked up at her miserably. "What do you mean?" he asked.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 am

"I have you're weakness, you only HAVE a weakness, because you let yourself."She said turning around to stare at him. "You let yourself love, meaning the person you love is in danger, because a crazy Slytherin is on the warpath for revenge."She said turning around and walking up to him her wand pointed at his heart. "I hate you Sterling, you make me want to be sick, yet you desire me like a..."She stopped and thought for a second before moving on. "I don't get it..why do you let yourself be sad, be angry? It's the same question I ask myself everyday, you got angry yesterday, why, and how can I stop that from happening again?"She glared at him. "Stop letting you're emotions ruin you're life!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:21 am

Sterling stood up lightning fast and pointed his wand straight at her heart. "Don't you dare hurt her!" he said. He imagined Cat getting tortured as Chase once had... and it caused an aftershock of the Cruciatus Curse. He clutched his heart and fell on his hand and knees gasping. He righted himself a moment later and pointed his wand at her heart again, legs shaking. "Don't. Don't hurt her." he said, trying to be firm. As they were talking about it, he was letting his love weakness show. He didn't regret it though... his ability to love wasn't a weakness. It was his greatest power.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:28 am

Allana laughed as he attempted to threaten her. "And what will you do if I do hurt her?"She asked laughing. "I have proof enough for my eyes that you do love her..or is it someone else you are thinking of? I've gotten information on you you know, since the last time we met."She was laughing through this entire thing. "Everyone believed you were with a girl named Chastity Moor before she suddenly got a boyfriend, you were put in St. Mungo's because of the attack on the grounds..now tell me, what was you're part in that? Do you love Moor too?"She asked laughing harder at him now. She pointed her wand at him again and walked up to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top