Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking it Over (Allana)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking it Over (Allana)

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Sterling stood up stared straight at Allana. He didn't feel fear, he didn't feel lust... he just felt sorry for her. Sorry that she had felt so betrayed so early in her life... condemned to darkness since birth. "You can't know that!" Sterling told her, searching her eyes as if trying to read her mind.

"You've never met them! What if they were killed? What if they couldn't afford to take care of you? What if they were protecting you from something?" Sterling said, advancing on her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Allana turned around and stared at him. "I don't care! They could have told me that in that letter they gave me! All it said was "Oh you're a pureblood, your first name is Allana! Here is you're birth information have a good life!" She stared at him her hands clenched into fists. She felt a tear fall down her cheek and she brushed it away angrily. "Just because you've had a great life..."She said shaking her head her blue eyes cold and fierce. "I lived in an orphanage for wizards! They taught me in the beginning of life that people aren't nice!"She said brushing past him trying to get to the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Sterling advanced on her another step. "Of course people are nice! Most of the people I know are nice! And those who aren't can be," he said with a meaningful look at Allana.

"What if your parents did care? The Dark Lord's mother did the same to him, but she really cared about him! Do you want to end up like him over it? Friendless and obsessed?" Sterling asked. He advanced another step. "I care about you," he said softly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Allana turned around and glared at him her wand out. "I don't WANT People to care about me!"She glared at him. "I don't CARE about people!"She said pushing her wand into his chest. She stared at him another tear falling down her face. "I don't care that you are a stupid little Ravenclaw!"She said staring at him. "Maybe I agree with the Dark Lord!"She said pushing her wand into his chest harder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 pm

An ice cold stab of pain went through him when she jabbed him in the chest with her wand. Then it worsened, Agree with the Dark Lord?

"No!" Sterling said. He didn't draw his wand... he didn't want to threaten her... but what if she struck? He forced the thought out of his mind. "I care... I know other people who would care!" he said, thinking of Catalina. Catalina could turn anybody... he just needed to convince Allana to talk to her. "It's not too late... don't ruin your life because of what your parents did!" Sterling plead.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Allana stared at him her eyes icy. "Sorry, to late."She said pushing her wand into his chest again. She pursed her lips a small tear going down her face. "I don't care about people."She said staring at him. "They don't care about me! No one truly cares!"She said wiping her eyes swiftly. "Just to let you know, I'm not as, nice as I am right now. Even now I'm being nice and not killing you."She said staring at him. "I've killed before."She said glaring at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 am

Sterling was getting desperate. "That's okay. That's okay! I know you won't kill me." Sterling said, moving forward another step, even though she was backing up. He raised a hand and put it on her shoulder, trying to be affectionate. "I care about you. Don't say nobody does!" Sterling said. She was crying... she cared. He was holding back his tears as much as he could. He couldn't appear weak when she needed somebody to be strong and stable around her.

"You may be being nice to me now... but why can't you be nice all of the time? he said. He smiled a little to himself. "The good in you is showing." he said, locking into her eyes.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 am

Allana pushed his hand off. "Stop trying to be all noble! That disgusts me! You may think you care, but you don't...nobody does!"She yelled at him and spun around heading to the door. She wasn't going to take this. She didn't have to get the affection of a stupid little Ravenclaw. "I'm not good, everything you do makes me want to barf! The world isn't nice Silver!"She said over her shoulder rushing to the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:51 am

Sterling rushed in front of her and barred the door. "If you have no good in you, then kill me!" Sterling said. He knew it was taking a risk... part of him was almost sure she would unflinchingly pull out her wand and kill him. But another part of him knew she wouldn't. Or thought she wouldn't... he was gambling his life for the soul of a stranger that wanted nothing more than to entertain herself with his torment... but it was a gamble he was willing to take. Any soul was worth a life.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:58 am

Without bothering to think twice Allana pulled out her wand. "Avada Kadavra."She shouted her wand pointed at him. She didn't care if she had to flee the school, or even the country, he had made her angry enough to say the curse. A jet of Green shot out of her wand heading straight for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top