Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking it Over (Allana)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking it Over (Allana) - Page 5 Empty Re: Thinking it Over (Allana)

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:05 am

Sterling grabbed his wand but was too slow to get hers. He silently thanked his cat and pointed his wand at her again. "Duro!" he screamed. He was never much good at transfigurations, so even if it hit he wasn't sure if it would turn her completely to stone. But if she was stone, he could transfigure her into something portable and take her to Catalina to get emotionally sorted out.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 am

Allana yelled out and felt the curse hit her foot, making her unable to move that foot. She lunged and grabbed her wand unable to move her leg without dragging her foot. "What was that for?"She asked turning on him her wand pointed at his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 am

"Er... well, I really want you to talk to a friend of mine," he said sheepishly, now very deeply frightened of her. He only fully now realized that she was no longer defenseless. His hand was shaking so bad he dropped his wand. He cursed under his breath. This was not the right time to drop his wand.

He looked at her, his eyes full of panic. "Please..." he plead.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 am

Allana stared at him. "Why should I not kill you right now?"She asked staring at him her blue eyes angry. She moved closer to him her wand pointed at his chest. She pointed her wand at her foot and undid the spell on it, letting her move it freely. She turned and stared at him. "What is stopping me from killing you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 am

Sterling gulped, absolutely terrified, glued to the spot. "The little bit of good inside you." he ventured. It was a bad thing to say he knew... it would probably just make her angry. Why did calling her good infuriate her so? But maybe this would make a connection... maybe she wouldn't kill him. Yet his heart was pounding out of his chest, yet he was frozen to the spot in terror.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 am

Allana shook her head. "No, it's because I'd get caught."She said staring at him. "That is the ONLY reason I haven't killed you yet."She said glaring at him. She moved closer to him and pushed him back so that he was against a wall. "now, I want to hear you beg for you're life, I don't care about going to Azkaban."She said staring at him her wand pushed into his chest. "If I kill you now..I'll get out soon...don't worry."She said smirking at him. "I want to kill you right now."She whispered longingly stroking his chin with her wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 am

Sterling couldn't ignore how beautiful she looked despite how menacing and evil she looked. His eyes turned to butter before he shook his head again, shaking the thoughts out of his mind.

"Don't kill me." he said pleadingly. "Please," he said, his jaw quivering. He dropped to his knees, staring at her knees. "I love life..." he said.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 am

Allana laughed and put her hand on his cheek. "Tell me, why are you so weak?"She asked using her wand to push his chin up to look at her. He seemed so defenseless. So cute. He disgusted her. She pushed her wand into his cheek turning his head this way and that. "Look me in the eyes, and tell me what you are thinking."She said pushing his face to face her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 am

Sterling looked straight into her eyes, starstruck by their beauty. He decided to answer completely honestly. "I'm thinking that this isn't fair. That you're so hot and so evil at the same time. I'm terrified that you're going to kill me, but lured toward you all at the same time." he said. Maybe the honesty would cause her to spare him...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 am

Allana stared at him confused now. "Wait...you think I'm hot?"She asked staring at the kid she could easily kill with two words. "Why do you think that?"She asked pushing his face from side to side as though examining every inch of it alive before she killed him. "And it's good to feel fear, it's a healthy emotion."She said smiling at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top